CLEAR TAILLIGHT ON WHITE CAR?? whats your views?

Matthew Smith

micra man matt
many ppl have told me to put clear taillights on my micra. ive always liked them and no were i can get some. but im not sure if they will look good on my car as it is white! i think they look mint on blue, red, black micras ect. let me know your views and if a good percentage says yes then that will be my next mod.

thanks

micra man matt

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
they look great!

Craig.jpg

andy

Ex. Club Member
yours will look like it mathew apart from the bumper looks very nice ( you will get the lights and say yes they do suit the car when you put em on )

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
used to have them on my white micra, they looked awesome, I liked them on my black one but loads better on the white! go for it!

OP
OP
Matthew Smith

Matthew Smith

micra man matt
well i no a few places and websites that sell them. personally i think ill get mine off www.rallynuts.co.uk have s look! will look mint on a yellow micra. do you wnat sum getting and ill either post or bring them. duram not far from me. hell we cud fit them together and go on a micra cruiz lol

Ems

Ex. Club Member
So mine look ok then!!!

And rallynuts have discontinued them i'm afraid. I don't know anyone that sells them now, you'll have to keep an eye out on e-bay.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
They're unbranded. Just known as clear rear lights for the K11. As Ems says, they're discontinued. I also ordered them from two other websites which also discontinued them.

OP
OP
Matthew Smith

Matthew Smith

micra man matt
now boys, have been looking for the past 2 and half hours on every DO NOT SWEAR EVADE website known to man, and still cant find any. its so guttin that ive always known were to get some from and now finally decided to get sun they have stopped. (just my luck) does anybody know were i can get some from/or whos selling sum? wb wub b very grateful, thanks

micra man matt

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i maybe selling some soon! ill pm you when iam selling them and you can have first dibs if you want mate? unless you find any before.