[SOLD] Citeron Saxo VTR spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
Hi, would you except £20 posted for the spoiler.

Regards.

Napster, you've got yourself a deal mate.

I have tried PM you with the payment details, but it says your inbox is full. Please can you delete one or two , so I can send you the payment info.

thanks

Auzzam

p.s. have emailed you the details to the email address registered to your account.

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Off Topic....

NAPSTER! How the devil are ya?!

Hey mate im well. How are you. I do check the blogs every now and then. Still some smart k11 projects on the go.

Auzzam. Thank u. I will check email tomorrow evening so expect a reply then. Cheers

OP
OP
A

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
Hey mate im well. How are you. I do check the blogs every now and then. Still some smart k11 projects on the go.

Auzzam. Thank u. I will check email tomorrow evening so expect a reply then. Cheers

thanks napster, will mark the item as sold, once payment is recieved.

SPOILER PROVISIONALLY SOLD TO NAPSTER - pending payment

OP
OP
A

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
Hey Auzzam, i have no email from you. Can you try again please.

Im willing to accept £20 posted. Please will you make out the payment via paypal to

p.s please try to mark the payment as a gift rather than purchase just to avoid me loosing additional payment costs.

I will try send it out as soon as payment has cleared.

Look forward to completing the transaction with you

regards.

Auzzam

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
the email from MSC alls says to delete Pms, but i have more than just the one to delete.

Can u email me from your hotmail or another personal email etc and do it that way?

Cheers

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
It is done mate

can you confirm that you have received payment and please send to the address stated in the "message"

OP
OP
A

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
It is done mate

can you confirm that you have received payment and please send to the address stated in the "message"

recieved mate. address to.

will try organise courier to collect it, although I dont see them picking it up before next week monday at the earliest (as I will have to pack it and weigh etc, before sending it.) However soon as I send it I will email you a tracking number, and also post in this topic.

regards.

Auzzam

OP
OP
A

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
Hi Napster.

Ive arranged the courier and they should collect it from me tomorrow. I will provide a tracking number as soon as I can.

regards

auzzam

Status
Not open for further replies.