Chrome mirrors

F

FatGaz

:cool:
Recently I saw a pic of a k11 that had been modded, and it had chrome door-mirrors! They looked beaut! - Has anyone else seen this car? - And how much they would cost / where to get them from?

Cheers
GAZ

L

Lindy418

Argh never saw them on a car but i DID want them on mine just because outside of my micra is White with the chrome grills at the front :down:

L

Lindy418

ok ill wait for my comments but least i was honest enough to say i did want it :p

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
i think it all depends on the colour of the car really, in an issue of REVS there is an orange clio with chrome mirrors and looks well good, but the car did have 19" chrome wheels..

R

RIK

i MAY be able to get hold of some chrome DTM's for you ill try my best..no im not going to nik sum off a car! i know sumone had there car wrote off and wants rid off all his parts i think hes got the dtm's delta sideskirts and williams interior(its a clio)

wuld have to get sum fitting plates for them tho ,,if i do get sum theyl b in the for sale section highest bidder gets!

B

Ben

RIK said:
i MAY be able to get hold of some chrome DTM's for you

if i do get sum theyl b in the for sale section highest bidder gets!

You contradict yourself, you say ur getting them for him and then you say ur putting em up for auction in buy n sell but whats the point? Gaz stated his interest and you said you could get them for HIM! Anyways not too many people interested in them on here so it might be worth ur while putting em on ebay

Layla

Deactivated Account
Lindy418 said:
Argh never saw them on a car but i DID want them on mine just because outside of my micra is White with the chrome grills at the front :down:

woo white micra team! my grill looks kinda sad at the moment though so i'l give it a sort out

L

Lindy418

take it yours is white to. Im keeping it white outside gotta get some chorme looking alloys then inside im gonna for blue and white hopfully. The old black stripes on the outside come off today but a complete pain to get them off as it started raining.

Door cards are off at the moment and fitted new speakers and 6by9 in the bk and sub, gonna be putting some more in the back seats but gotta try and pull it apart first only had it a couple of weeks its all slowly looking tidy.

The whole gray thing does my head in a bit lol but the door cards are gonna be white leather well apart from the plastic. Off to the scrap yard tomorrow cause i need a new left wing. Havnt past my test yet so not looking at bodykit just yet although i can drive it just wouldnt look right with L plates on. Most the work is down to my lovely boyfriend. Oh oh OH y new spoiler to thats coming from Titch58 :laugh:

Have you done anything to yours, if so you got pictures hun?

Layla

Deactivated Account
hmm... single grill on the front, alloys, 35mm drop, fully colour coded, remote central locking, big ass back box on the exhaust, competitor pedals and fancypants gear stick, and clear rear lights coming from neil *hugs* engine upgrade from 1lt to 1.3lt. bumpstrips coming off as soon as i find the time, and a new bumper since i brokened the one i have :blush:
im liking the interior i have atm, its just plain grey, maybe when money aint so tight i'll change it. ian's after my doorcards anyway lol
i have pics but im a tard and dont know how to put them up
xLx

aha! found out how to do it. this is an old pic but you get the general idea[attachment=270]

Attachments

• IMG_4527.jpg
    IMG_4527.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 256
  • CIMG0385.jpg
    CIMG0385.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_4525.jpg
    IMG_4525.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 258
  • CIMG0408.jpg
    CIMG0408.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 263
L

Lindy418

sounds sweet. Mines an auto so i cant have no fancy gearstick :( but got some very nice auto nismo pedels which i got from the US :)