christmas meet north easties?

Layla

Deactivated Account
pretty much sums it up i guess.

life centre have an outdoor ice rink going up in the next few weeks if anyone fancies it. failing that, any other ideas below

kthnxbi

I think the Baltic has one too, bit better for parking.... and so close to all those quayside pubs and clubs :love:

i think wayne you're classed as a traitor.
sorry for delay, i well forgot i had started this thread.
Im thinking last sunday of november. and the baltic has a better one and we can probably get parked better (life car park is 1.50 an hour)

Any chance of the first weekend in Dec? I'm busy the last weekend in Nov, think I've got a track day then.

if its a sunday i will defenatly be there! :laugh:

not too keen on the old ice skating like, but will mooch along still :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well i just got the broker job i went for so, i am officially a southerner now!

start work on monday, so first week in december would be better for me too :p

Im good (ish) at ice skating but im not a fan of newcastle, too many crappy 1-ways to get stuck in esp since iv not drove there before. What can a group of people do.. bowling? erm.... Im stuck already, paintballing but its painful and possibly expensive, laser quest in shields not been there but maybe someone has or erm karting that might be fun.

haha i suppose thats true, i am REALLY crap at football though..

danimicra8 - I think we've covered all the north east has to offer activity wise. Its a bit late in the year for paintballing (and expensive), same with karting really. Laser quest hasnt been done for a while now though..

Ian

To get to the baltic's ice rink, you arent actually going in to newcastle, just down on to the gateshead quays so its really easy to get too coming along the felling by pass / A1 too.

well brothers and sisters whats happening then as its my birthday weekend the last weekend of november the big 22 lol so i need to know whats happening before i make plans to go out or to just stop in because all of my mates are boring

Think the 25th might be good but is it going to be too short a notice for everyone?

Quick question has the Baltic got Ice Skating on this year, as I've not seen anything on their website so far?

I pass it twice a day for work, i shall check it on my way home over the tyne bridge but im sure i havent seen it up yet.. but saying that, they've had a temporary marquee up where it usually would be but thats gone now.

Ill check at 4 and report back :D

Aye its deffo there at the life centre, and there isnt one (yet?) at the Baltic... which is a shame it doesnt have as many chavs on it

so what is deff happening then is it ice skating at the life centre and is it this sunday deffenate details needed to be said

Everyone is welcome at the meets. Most of us attended our first meets as non members.

Think the 25th is too soon. December will probably be better.

hey guys, would it be ok if i tag along i live near whitleybay it wil be my first meet and i can skate lol i play for whitley bay and england under 19's and northen confrence.

Back