christmas 06

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
I'll be honest. It was ruddy boring!!!!

And what the hell was Sonia Wearing in Eastenders!!! My Poor Eyes!!!

Xmas eve was good, got drunk with James!!!

Not the best, to be honest. Although I did get a lot of very nice food - the best bit about christmas I reckon.

But hey ho, it's my bday soon! Will be celebrating in style in Brighton with my mates, so there is that to look forward to.

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
was 50/50

Had to play taxi for all the family so drinking was out the window, was fun being with my neice for her first xmas, she enjoyed the wrapping the most!

All in all was ok, boring TV, over eating, annoying family stuff but useful prezzies and more dvd's

RaptorRVL

Ex. Club Member
Was great here. First xmas day lots of family stuff and too much eating.
Second xmas day it's always my girlfriends birthday so quite some people coming over here and then lots of eating again :D

So all in all, lot's of fun (although I personally don't care that much about x-mas) and probably too much eating which is quite usualy for x-mas days :)

btw, you didn't say how your x-mas was :) So: How was your x-mas? :p

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
usual, family and i think it was a good idea closing the mscfor xmas ! gary dont lie when i saw you on sat you was excited be cause of the muppets christmas carol ! thats all we watched lol

got loads of nice presents and im SO full of turkey !

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
Mine was good but 4 days early as I could only be with the family till the 22nd. I had to leave most of my presents back home in Scotland, damned Ryanair and their 15kg weight limit.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Had a great xmas day. First round my sisters for dinner with Ems then round my step sisters for tea. Got some nice gifts too! :D

PS - Sonia is pretty bad on the eyes whatever she's wearing! :sick:

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
I got a new CD player for my car :grinning:

And my dad got one of those AA satnav things... we were testing out our gadgets in my car and he says "I think we just doubled the value of your car!"

:glare: NO!

Being ill over christmas wasnt too good though :( and people keep taking the mikey saying it was self inflicted :sick:

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
xmas was pretty good, fact ive got no voice but hey what can you do!! went out in my cusins new 911 on xmas eve lol that was the best part of it all, and my dad was playing santa at the gold club where we had dinner!!

lauras_micra

Ex. Club Member
i had i the crappist christmas i was out in majorca visiting my auntie with my brother and me and him had the biggest fall out nearly got a flight home xmas eve it was that bad! got everything i wanted though.

Gemma85

banished to the buses
hey everyone...my xmas wasnt to bad between my calls..yep worked it all but Iv got new year off so im looking forward to that 1 christmas was made special by seeing manda and ian haha! thanks for the wine guys it got drunk christmas day when i finished along with 3 other bottles I struggeled to make it to work on boxing day!!

Hope 2007 is a good year for everyone! x

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
I had quite a good christmas, was nice an quite with the family etc! Got loadsa cool stuff!

21.DSC05002.JPG

My missus got me that :) was well chuffed!
Got a rally experience at knockhill from my mummy :)

Daz

OP
OP
L

Layla

Deactivated Account
btw, you didn't say how your x-mas was :) So: How was your x-mas? :p

m'eh was a day off work. went to gemma's with ian and watched her mock the crap her bf got her. alcohol and a 15 hour shift on boxing day.

now playing with ian, john and a bowl of cornflower and water.

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
No, I only remember it being really odd because it was a name that you really do not normally think it to be a name a woman has. Damnit why can't I remember what it was!!!