Chorme Door handles

L

Lindy418

Okay i know there was something for chorme door handles somewhere but i cant find it, im having a thick night i think fwn

Okay i went into nissan today to try and get some for my k11, 1999 3door. and before i even went to say the year all i got was We can only supply you with standard as thats what it come with and that was it. She wouldnt even hang around to listen to the rest of me question grr

Please help.... As most of you know i got my car given to me off my nan as she was no longer able to drive it, its been sat for a while and the handles just feel like they will fall off lol

Ta muchly

Lindy:down:

think danni mentioned not liking her chrome ones somewere maybe she will sell them?

thats correct but dunno if she is selling em or not or if they have been sold+ she only has 2 n i think lindas is a 4 door correct? Keep your eye out theyre always up for sale, ask danni for the part number

Its 3 door. Yeah will do ill leave her alone for today thou as its her birthday. anyways thanks for that. They was willing to give me a part number but they said they would be just standard

Not going to worry about going back to them, Word id use to say what i think about them i cant say on here its not the first time, the boyfriend went down first and they was rude to him to. Just gonna go to the other nearest nissan dealer me thinks.

Back