chesterfield meet?

iv give her Gav's number she has a woman directing her im sure she will be fine (my satnav) have fun guys x

5ilver micra they are the wheels i have got, i will get some pics up in the next few days!Did the meet happen and have you got any pics if it did?????

benmicrasr said:
5ilver micra they are the wheels i have got, i will get some pics up in the next few days!Did the meet happen and have you got any pics if it did?????

copy cat ;) i had them on my micra for a few months but 15s lol

just got back, the meet was a very good turn out. heres some pics.

Attachments

• SP_A0946.jpg
    SP_A0946.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 271
  • SP_A0949.jpg
    SP_A0949.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 265
  • SP_A0950.jpg
    SP_A0950.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 248
  • SP_A0952.jpg
    SP_A0952.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 239
  • SP_A0951.jpg
    SP_A0951.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 254
  • SP_A0953.jpg
    SP_A0953.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 254
  • SP_A0954.jpg
    SP_A0954.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 244
  • SP_A0955.jpg
    SP_A0955.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 262
Ive just got Back as well.....my bloody headlight bulb went on my scoot so i only had like a Side/driving light allthe way back :D

Was good fun anyway Sorry i didnt talk much i go abit quiet when meeting new people :blush: was good to put names to faces tho. Nice pics Squarepants but .... wheres my scoot?:p ?

Hear are 2 pics i took from my mobile. That sound system was of James betleys k10...Very nice indeed (Y)

Attachments

• DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    482.1 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 277
i got bact at 11:45 took the long way arround i ended up the A46 missed the M1 and the A1 got back late but i had fun last night it was grate thanks

phil your parkings shocking! anyway to those who were there early i saw that standard punto revy guy the other day he ave the the loose sign lol jelousy is such a bad thing!!

yeah phil how come you squeeezed through the amber light in front of me to follow the convoy and STILL got there after me?

well we had a matlock meet way after this, i dont know when the next one will be. if any of you want to have a meet why not post up, theres engough members around chesterfield. iam sure they will attend, this one was a good turn out ;)

ok then, any one up for a chesterfield meet then

list ur name if your interest'd, and then we can arrange a time, date and place

1 - alien10
2 -

but the nut is a nice place to meet, its were we can watch the life style of the species of animal call the chav, we can watch have the interact with each other and there mating call's lol

no dont go on the nut, last time we met round the back on cineworld. then drove down to the hobbyhorse lol had a chat/drink, then drove down the bypass to the pub across from halfords. then had a game of pool etc.

1 - alien10
2 - Littlewood
3. Alfonze
4 - superls (providing its not at the 'nut)
5- Curtis (depending on date)

Back