chesterfield meet?

hey guys CAN I STILL COME LOL i no i have my tigra now but i still hav my micra 2 and yes i will stil have a sporty micra one day lol or maybe still hav this 1 if i dont sell it lol.

am i ok 2come in my tigra or shall i join da club in my k11?

cheers Tom Ace

I'll try and pop over to this meet and show my face for a bit, can only stay for an hour or two though cos I'll have to pick my girlfriend up from work (she'd come along too if she could).

Should be a good meet :)

Afraid I don't think I'll be able to make this one as I have just come down with a serious bout of man-flu and I need to be snuggled up in bed :(

Layla said:
bless you and your snotty nose.

you suck

:(

Thank you lol

Oh and it really is very snotty too.....

Anyway, man flu has its advantages. It means we get to be pampered by women. Girlfriend baught me an Autosport and a 8 chunk Dairy Milk bar to eat in bed, so I was happy :)

ah i remember when ian was ill and i acted like the perfect wifey/slave.

then i got ill and he went to the pub

sigh

LMAO! That is so true as well when i was with my x and he was ill I did everything i could to make it easier and when i was ill he didnt come to see me and just went out with his mates to the pub cos he didnt want to catch it

list so far:
Me (squarepants)
silver_si
tommo
raceworx
james betley
5ilver micra
richmicratwista
p11sr20
james
alienfish360
sonic
layla
tom ace

squarepants said:
list so far:
Me (squarepants)
silver_si
rhaines
tommo
raceworx
benmicra sr
james betley
5ilver micra
richmicratwista
p11sr20
james
alienfish360
sonic
paddymarsden
layla
tom ace
gam1984
gemma85

nope im not coming dude sorry have never said i was :D im working gam is ill and pad cant make it as he is at his grandmas 80th birthday

It dont matter for u lot.....ya got a nice warm car to sit in and a roof over your head :D Ohh well if it does rain....im sure nearly every 1 will be laughin and taking pics :laugh:

Gemma85 said:
LMAO! That is so true as well when i was with my x and he was ill I did everything i could to make it easier and when i was ill he didnt come to see me and just went out with his mates to the pub cos he didnt want to catch it

But women are supposed to handle flu better than men, so therefore you shouldn't need looking after as much :p

Hope the meet goes well anyway and its a shame I can't see some more new faces this weekend.

the best place to meet in the carpark is;
when you turn into the carpark, take a right at mini-roundabout, then left to go behind cinema, then meet up at the far corner behind cinema.

then when we've all chatted for a while, onto the Donkey Derby pub (S41 8LS), only 2 mins away and it's got the all important pool table.

Im sure ill find ya :D im settin off a bit earlyer coz im not sure how long it will take me to get there :p

Ive just printed out me AA map.....i wonder how many times ill have to stop and check it :D

Cant make it im at silverstone for TRAX, ive got some 17's on my micra now, black wiv a silver lip, wolfrace!

Show some pics :D they like these?

Attachments

• eurosport_streetoctane_B.jpg
    eurosport_streetoctane_B.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 201
meet is tonight at 6 behind the cinemia far right corner, just letting people know.

list so far:
Me (squarepants)
silver_si
tommo
raceworx
james betley
5ilver micra
richmicratwista
p11sr20
james
alienfish360
sonic