chesterfield meet?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
chesterfield meet on the 3rd of september on a sunday? take place at macdonalds/cineworld car park at 6pm
post code is S40 2ed
anyone intrested?

cheers
dan

i should be up for this if we can get some numbers. i'd see who's interested before you say "next week" etc.

I'ld be up for meeting up and putting more names to faces although I only get one weekend off a month which changes month to month... If it were a Sat evening I'll try and pop along...

I should depending on the date?Every sunday there is a legal cruse near american adventure called MFN, its 2quid to get in and there is a pub and loads of burger vans, its a good atmosphere and some top cars go down, would any1 be interested?

does the 27th of this month sound good. i know its a bit to soon but it is possible to organize, if not it will have to be the 3rd of september.

i dunno wheater any of these are gonna make it but i did a list anyway.
list so far:
Me (squarepants)
silver_si
rhaines
tommo
raceworx
benmicra sr
james betley

Where r u gonna hold it?Do it for the 3rd or the week after so you can organise it and people can book ahead!

will have to be the 3rd as iam on holiday the week after. the meet will take place at mc donalds/cine world car park, and then if anyones wants to we could have a drive around?

Do you think i would get laughed at if i came down on my Beast? o_O
:D :D

Attachments

• My ScOOt3R.JPG
    My ScOOt3R.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 275
Hi mate.....yeah ill come down on me scooter :D ive had a Custom paint job on the front and it looks dodgy cause its now like multicolourd but im gettin all thats green painted as well :D

Attachments

• My Scoot Custom.JPG
    My Scoot Custom.JPG
    338.3 KB · Views: 265
it's easy to find the cinema carpark from worksop way. just cross the M1 at jct29 and follow the A617 into chesterfield, first left at the roundabout and you're there, turn left into carpark. job done. you can't miss it really.

Sorry I couldn't make it, my girlfriend's gran died late friday night and wanted ot be there for her, as you can guess she's not the happiest bunny atm...

rhaines said:
Sorry I couldn't make it, my girlfriend's gran died late friday night and wanted ot be there for her, as you can guess she's not the happiest bunny atm...
sorry to hear about that.
the meet isn't till the 3rd of september, hopefully you can make it then.

Is this an actual meet cause the 2 midland reps havent posted in this thread, need more people!

benmicrasr said:
Is this an actual meet cause the 2 midland reps havent posted in this thread, need more people!
i'd say it was an actual meet, since people are actually meeting. lol.
i'd call it more of a mini meet tbh. the reps don't need to be involved. if they want to come, then thats ok.
looking at the list of people, it's looking bigger than the last official midlands meet anyway.

list so far:
Me (squarepants)
silver_si
rhaines
tommo
raceworx
benmicra sr
james betley
5ilver micra
richmicratwista
p11sr20
james
alienfish360
sonic

Need more people if i am going to make the journey, plus are we goin pub or somewhere to play pool??Need some1 to organise something or its a waste of time!

benmicrasr said:
Need more people if i am going to make the journey, plus are we goin pub or somewhere to play pool??Need some1 to organise something or its a waste of time!

good point

im goin

original msc mids hardcore lol

we can decide what to do when we meet up. there's a pub not too far away with a pool table if that's what people want, just remember there's a couple of under 18s coming.

Back