Cherry Bomb Info

jonpw

Ex. Club Member
Hey, I am thinking of buying a cherry bomb exhaust for my K11 1.0, looking around i have found that everywhere says that the sound is "deep and mellow", what the hell does that mean?! Could someone explain the sound a bit less ambiguously? fwn

Andrew16v

Buy & Sell Member
Got one on my micra k11 1.0l lx sounds nice tbf not raspy at all suttle but grumbly for a 1.0

Edit just the back box nothin else

17062010003001.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Andrew16v, that exhaust is stuck out too far and should be an mot fail.

If you want to know what a cherry bomb sounds like just remove your backbox and start her up. It's sounds exactly the same.

kamisama

Ex. Club Member
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppp :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mine is just strieght through from the bend over the axle strieght out the rear(no cherrybomb) and cost me £7.80 for a metre of mild steel pipe

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
i would get a video of my ST on boost, it sounds a bit like that, and probably as loud if its a straight through :D

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
17062010003001.jpg

This is quality!

I had my box fall off last week, I rather liked the extra noise, but it was a bit too loud really. Its got a stock box back on it now, but I kept the hump over the axle so that I can get creative sometime.

Andrew16v

Buy & Sell Member
the micra is more a project for me and a mate to play with the exhaust is held on with cable ties atm :D they have lasted longer than i thought they would

can anyone help me? im looking into getting a cherrybomb because its cheap and whatever, what complications do i get with fitting this? do you have to weld it onto the pipe or does it just fit straight on? do you have to weld it to the pipe and fabricate the hangers for the rubbers etc? whats the size of the pipe already so i can look into what size to get? SO MANY QUESTIONS!