Cheltnam meet

OP
OP
Alexx117

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
i dont see why, theres nothing wrong with it. Except i only saw one micra excluding mine :( and that was completely standard unlike mine :)

curtis

Ex. Club Member
i dont see why, theres nothing wrong with it. Except i only saw one micra excluding mine :( and that was completely standard unlike mine :)

I attend quite offer so im in no way saying its crap etc...also was there for about 6months every week in my white k10 so how you didnt see me i dont know!!

Its just that some people there are complete ####s

i mean fair enough, take your car up the strip and show it off, but dont overtake or nearly kill someone by speeding...

The kingsditch bit is good and i love going, its just the "ring" that i no longer attend becuase people just speed and overtake all the time, some old man got hit the other week becasue some knob in a clio was speeding around!

OP
OP
Alexx117

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Well im not from Cheltnam im from hereford so i dont know my way round there much all i know is Mcdonalds.. car wash.. industrial estate haha! or follow the loud cars.. lol.

i also hate the idea of the 'ring' cuz its just full of ####s speeding round trying to show off. i mean anyone could do that atleast wait till you get back on 40mph roads not 20 or 30.

Plus.. clios are #### only 8v :D soooo slow i murdered a 1.2 clio and a 1.4 corsa 8v in my 1.0 16v haha shows how much difference 8 more valves makes.