Cheep MOT'ed K10 Micra For Sale

O

Otaku_Zero

Well, she has done me proud! but now its time to give her to someone new.

81,000 miles K10 GSX 5 speed 1.0 on an E plate, MOT till November

Its sitting on Almera GTi Alloys, not a chip, scrape, or kerb mark to be seen, these wheels are perfect!

lets start with the good stuff.

I have replaced:

Cambelt at 78k
Rear engine mount
HT Leads
Dizzy Cap
Thermostat
Rear shock
Front passenger wing (a REAL Nissan one!)

It comes with...
A scary exhaust thats not really loud but makes a nice noise! (If u want a new rear section, its just bolted on so u can take it off easily! I think ahead!)
A new drivers side wing (incase you need one!)
A box of spares, inc radiator, headlights, tail lights, a few alternators and othe bits an bobs
A can of paint, ready mixed to finish that wing!

Everything works! mechanically this is great! its solid, its starts everytime (and is great fun in the Snow...)

OK bad stuff time.

It needs a drivers side door card

It has some rust on the wheel arches,
It has some rust on the lip of the bonnet.
There is a rip in the passenger seat (on the back, a seatcover will hide it)

Ummm..... thats about it!

This is either a good base for a project car, a good fun run around or a good first car. Loads of spare bits should you need them (or want to sell them!)

I am looking for either

£200 for the car with the Alloys
OR
£100 for the car and a set of normal micra wheels that have some very crappy tyres

(basically I want £100 for the wheels and £100 for the car)

Here is a picture!

Micra001.jpg

Heres the exhaust (sorry about the dirt!)

P1010025.jpg

Please email me [email protected] for any info, I am in Kent near Folkstone.

OP
OP
O

Otaku_Zero

Hi there,

If someone wants just the car, im happy to sell the alloys seperatly. The car is too good to break, its MOT'ed and ready to go so the zorst will have to stay on im afraid

Thanks

T

T

tom_nellist

have you any close-ups of the alloys? as you cant really see them very well! and where abouts are you? im in Lincoln so if your too far away we could meet or you could post them for an extra charge. and how much do you want for them?

cheers, tom

OP
OP
O

Otaku_Zero

Hi there, here are some pics for you, (as u can see, perfect...but a little muddy!)

100_0831.jpg

100_0830.jpg

I havent a clue what it would cost to send them, I live right down on the south coast, near folkstone! So, i guess courier would be cheeper, even if we meet halfway

Any suggestins on couriers? (this is new to me!)

T

tom_nellist

not too sure. never mind mate, i'll leave it. good luck sellin them :grinning: