Cheapest K11Insurance £115?

Cheapest Insurance £115?

What’s the best lowest price, one year fully comp motor insurance with RAC breakdown cover Included?

Example

I just paid £115 total for one year fully comp, with max ncd, RAC breakdown cover Included, plus legal cover for myself, partner and my brother for my 1300 CC 1998 micra .

I did not even try cash backs, voucher codes, and cash back credit cards! If you want to save money, it takes a little forethought, planning, time and perseverance, but it can be rewarding with everything you do to make your hard earned cash go a lot further.

Try Martin Lewis money saving expert.com instructions how to get the best quotes via MSE.

Reference; https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/car-insurance/

Who can beat that & how? (y)

Last edited:
they must be subsidizing it with the £2400 I paid for my first years insurance on a 1 litre micra 10 years ago, their suggestion if I broke down or needed legal cover was "push it" and "represent yourself" by the way

being female used to get you 30% off, not sure if it does any more, but that would have brought you down to £81

£1 is the cheapest I've been able to insure a car for on a multicar policy and £0 to add an additional driver, if they're over 30. That's one of the best ways I've managed to achieve discounts anyway.

I have a similar thing on my K11 turbo policy. I've got to the point that any additional modifications are £0 to add now.

Back