Cheapest bullet connectors?

dg_unit

Club Member (Trial)
I've been doing a bit of work fitting various electronics on my K10. Getting fed up of paying through he nose for bullet connectors from Halfords. Anybody know the best place online to get them in bulk and cheap? Crimp or solder type. Thanks.

no no no no! if you MUST have bullet connectors, spade or splice etc don't get cheap or you will regret it when the stop working or break.

but if you can don't use them, try and solder + shrink wrap any wires you need to add, or replace the whole length of wire so there are no joins in it.

i have had some horrible experiences with wire splicers etc one even involving the car catching fire and filling with thick black smoke whilst driving!

I second Next, and I will go even further, avoid anytime it's possible quick disconnects, bullet connectors, scotch splicer etc. Use them if you really have to. For example the only QD I used was for the fog/driving lights wires, because I may need to disconnect them and re connectect them fastly. But always prefer a good solder, it's way more reliable and sturdier.

Ok, just so I'm clear, soldering the wires together and covering with heat shrink is the best option?

Back