cheap bodykit?

i didnt know bodykit can be this cheap! most i have seen are usually 70 onwards for each piece like just the front bumper etc.

i have one on my car

these are a propper NISSAN item and comes with all fittings and instructions for D.I.Y job

the guy is reliable too

alright Rik

i saw your post on a previous k12 kit-painting thread:

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=7912&highlight=paint

so now the painting requirements are sorted- quantities, types, layers- what are the fitting requirements? (tools? adhesives? fixings?)

you said the instructions are decent yeah?

i like the look of this ebay kit IF it is the product it says i t is, and IF the seller is kosher!

you wouldn't be moonlight as an ebay trader wouldya?

cheers for your help.

H

one more thing - was does the advertised 'rear bumper spoiler' thingy look like on? go any pics?

i don't much fancy the bootlid spoilers, nor those light masks!

no im rik1600 on ebay,

the kit comes with all the fittings and rubber seals,so you need a + driver and a rachet set..cant remember the sizes but ther was 2 different nuts,,15mm and 18mm iirc

banksy said:
one more thing - was does the advertised 'rear bumper spoiler' thingy look like on?

clicky link

I'm not using the light masks either - not keen

but got mine off the same seller and it arrived in a couple of days - he must have intercepted the container as it entered the country cos he's got loads of them

backend

Attachments

• back1.jpg
    back1.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 261
it's a deal it's a steal it's the EDITED deal of the century!

seriously, 50 quid all in isn't bad. £100 with the sprays n shi'

that's a bugdet mod, i like it.

Nismo_k12 - what's the colour name for your motor? black obviously, but is there a code i should be looking for? how does this paint code equate to the paints down the shops?

cheers lads,

H

so can i expect this whole kit to fit my 3-door 1.4 sx? how much would it be if painted and fitted outside? i dont think i can do it myself!

these are almost free, guys :)
i need one for my bumber.. but i think no shipping to turkey??

no way zoidberg

front and back bumper spoilers dont fit it?

doesn't seem all that worth it for skirts and arches. so when you've got these skirts on, does the standard SR front bumper /shape/ trim whatever- does it sit higher than this kit's skirt fitting?

good call mate. you saved me a rage!! hahaha

banksy said:
no way zoidberg

front and back bumper spoilers dont fit it?

doesn't seem all that worth it for skirts and arches. so when you've got these skirts on, does the standard SR front bumper /shape/ trim whatever- does it sit higher than this kit's skirt fitting?

good call mate. you saved me a rage!! hahaha
the corner spliters dont fit cos they are te wrong shape.

imo its still wrth it cos you can sell the splitters on like i did ..and your old skirts

got my kit for 10.99 and painted it meself and fitted it , all in it cost about 40.00 a bargin by the way abody want to buy the wheel arches as i am not putting them on

well i am going to be cheeky here and ask if anyone of you are interested in painting and fitting mine for me for money?

please please please very much appreciated!:down:

so no one willing to paint and fit a bodykit for money? so i am right into thinking that it is a hugely difficult job! i guess i will need to call up my local money sucker...:laugh:

tse_adam said:
i guess i will need to call up my local money sucker...:laugh:
LOL! My kit arrived today:grinning: Dad reckons couple hundred quid to get it painted... since it's £70 a litre. Then theres the labour. But hopefully he can "ask a favour". :laugh:

MicraTR - my dad brought one of these but is not going to fit it! i could ask him about sending it over to Turkey if you want?

Back