Cheap bodykit alternative??

Hi there,
have recently bought an S reg Micra 1.0l and i was looking at modifying it. I originally looked at kits but holy sweet jesus are they expensive. The style im looking at in bumpers is something like the Ford Zetec X reg Front Bumper and the Zetec S rear but does any1 know if they will fit eg massive overlap on the kit and if not is it hard to make it fit?

Bit of a brainteaser for you! :p

Any help or advice would be consumed and absorbed with a smile!! :D

Cheapest Kit i found was like £2000 no jokes!. I can get both bumpers for about £50. Can ya point me in the direction of a cheap kit that looks good. The "straight down" look appeals to me :p!

WOW!! i didn't think the price would really be that high..i cant point you in the direction of a cheap kit m8 sorry i was just giving my opinion..i'm a k10 owner..someone on here will help they always do :)

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
There was a bloke called McCheung who was selling his old kit on the forum a while back. Cant remember if it actually sold or not.

Try the BuY & SeLL section

No i havent lowered it yet. I sort of agree that it looks better without but at the sametime i want a straight down bumper :p as there is alot of micras that look ridiculously epic out there and would just make my mates believe and succumb to the micra invasion!!! MUHAHAHAHA any cheap kits? PM me