Chavs do not like my car...

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Was out sunday driving today when i found a black saxo up my boot lid, i just carried on as normal until he tried to overtake when a car was coming the other way and he had to pull back in behind me, after that they then overtook on a hump bridge and pulled in at a bustop at the bottom and kicked my car as i drove past?

so i have: 1x dented rear quarter panel by the petrol cap
1x broken rear light (no way i will ever get a replacement)

and a very very angry me as i wasnt acting an idiot but i cant understand why people do this?
Not driving the ST now, just if i take it shows

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
humm. i now need to find somene to take the dent out and respray it :( and somehow fix the back light as i dont think it will pass with a crack in it even if i do glue it up

kamisama

Ex. Club Member
thats a joke mate, just pure jealousy on there part! Did you get the reg? A friend had this happen and the police actually did something to help

The car scene in this country makes me laugh, people frown upon the mighty japanese supermini but they drive unreliable french dog turd or tarted up deutschland sausage carriers and think there the balls lol. I get frequent hassle driving my micra even when i have the kids on board, i dont drive like a ### and save my anger for track and country roads when i finish work in the early hours. The pure sight of a done up micra really gets some people and just gives me more incentive to make mine a barnstormer:grinning:

Dont let it get to you bud, remember the saxo in your mind and when you have some spare cash buy a baseball bat (with ball) and a battered bluebird for some banger racing action next time you ever see him and make sure you give him a good whack from all of us :grinning:

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
First thing, yes he did have a hat :D

2nd i didnt get the reg but i will know if i saw it again, as with most saxos each one is very distinctive.

3rd i dont think i will be able to drive the ST untill i get a new rear light (which will be never) as the light is now glued up but you can see the crack (no white light) when illuminated so i think the ST is a bit of a non-goee now as its MOT time next month. Well some people just have to ruin a rare car

ive had my micra kicked before wen i was driving up a street some drunk people walked off the kerb and kicked my car so i have a big dent and scratch from my front wing to my back quarter isnt a pretty one there was like 10 of them and just me and my mate. they just dicks mate

First thing, yes he did have a hat :D

2nd i didnt get the reg but i will know if i saw it again, as with most saxos each one is very distinctive.

3rd i dont think i will be able to drive the ST untill i get a new rear light (which will be never) as the light is now glued up but you can see the crack (no white light) when illuminated so i think the ST is a bit of a non-goee now as its MOT time next month. Well some people just have to ruin a rare car

isnt half a rare car mate very rare i feel gutted for you i hate people like that because its happened to me to but you will get your pay back

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
isnt half a rare car mate very rare i feel gutted for you i hate people like that because its happened to me to but you will get your pay back

I dont want anything really, i dont want to see them again atall to be honest. i dont want to sound like im on a downer all the time but im really fed up with this now, its not the first time ive had hassel in the ST and it seems like i cant take it out anywhere without somone almost rear ending me or booting my car, i really do not drive it like an idiot as i know how much time and effort i have spent keeping it running! really annoying as if i took it JAE like this now i would just get laughed at plus i just had that panel sprayed lol grr

i had a 240bhp 200sx as a daily for 5 years. the amount of idiots i came across was unreal fwn
id be going to the supermarket with the misses and someone would be up my arse weaving about??

I just drive slow and let them go past..:wasntme:...not really bothered to be honest..

Now in a 55bhp K10 and still get people driving in my boot......nothings changed :(

you just had the panel sprayed thats abit ####e mate i would be going mental still to this minute

i drive a k11 and because its had stuff done to it you get fannys in 106's and saxos and all the other sheds up my arse or along side me tryin to take the #### i just blank them and keep driving, ive even had hassle with my gf in the car and i was just going to asda for something to eat and drink its actually shocking

To be honest i doubt most people even know what your car is :glance:

I know what is it and i like it (Y)

Most people prabably think its a micra with spotlights fwn

my S13 was sports car shaped with popup lights i was almost asking for it :p

kamisama

Ex. Club Member
dude i had a 240 bhp 200sx as a daily for 10 years. the amount of idiots i came across was boring fwn id be going to the supermarket with the misses and someone would be up my arse weaving about like a clown??

I just drive slow and let them go past..:wasntme: cant be arsed with it..

Now in a 55bhp K10 still get people driving in my boot......nothings changed :(

lol i had a de-badged 240bhp s13 and was forever having people say nice probe :laugh:

kamisama

Ex. Club Member
the chavs thought it was up our way lol no joke! How many probes have you seen or heard with dirty stinking hks bov's and fmc'x lol

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
this type of creatures are sick
you cant realy call them people cause they hardly human
you did the right thing not getting oubut definatly report it cause they gonna cary on and do this to someone else vulnerable preg woman the frail old or anything in existance they can get away with it ---------but i definatly know its "ON" wen out driving the boy so drive defencively---and recently people overtaking mor or less aint getting the chance cause they see the micra and try cut in to early so foot on the gas and they aint getting in
ALERT ALL MICRA OWNERS ITS "ON" OUT THEIR be wary

Stani1029

Club Member
cant beleive this happened, i used to get the odd person shouting at my car but i didnt give a ####. then once it was turbo'd there was #### all, everyone suddenly turned to being interested in micras

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
If someone ever tries this, just put it in reverse and run em down. I had some dumb chavs try knock me off my scooter one time so i whent around the block again, blasted up behind em, stuck my left boot (steelies as i had just finished work) and kicked the offending chav dead in the ar5e and sent him tumbling over. I didn't think much about johny law, as far as i was concerned if i'd have been done for it i would have said; some idiot tried to kill me and i was defending myself, officer :wasntme:
To end on a bright note though I did once get flashed at by two girls as i drove past in the micra. Chicks dig micras lol.

frank

Club Member
the problem is that micra,s have always been seen as a "shopping car" and they are,nt gonna know what an ST is, you should,ve shown them what your car is capable of steve (in a safe manner) and they would have been so embarased of being raped my a nissan f###ing micra they would have shown some respect
thats why my body mods are pretty ghetto, and have consentrated on more performance (i must have raised a few eyebrows over the last 11 years lol :wasntme:)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Buy a shogun or equally large tank, with a nice tow bar...

On a serious note DO report it to the police they take this stuff quite seriously. Always try to get the number plate too. Even if its only half of it. Just drive around looking at them to get the idea in your mind. Its easy to forget under pressure.

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Sorry to hear Steve, as I said to you I get this all the time, bullying by absolute losers that fly up behind you even on the motor way in the far left lane because you driving one of the rarest 20+ year old cars in the country and think they are god almighty because they have a morgage (basically) on a 2005-2010 car and they dont think a car that old should be on the road!
Even though its passed it nct(Irelands MOT) has tax and insurance is fully road legal. I feel sick driving the st sometimes when I first got it but now I could'nt care less what people think. As Frank said make a name for yourself with the car show them what it can do (safely of course). People laugh at my st all the time but I dont care, I usually ask them what there laughing at If I'm not sitting in the car. Their usually the sort of people that are sporting a set of Nike air max and a peaked cap "Ere bud" and thats all they have to show for themselves.
In all honestly this happened to me where a civic type r was tailgating me on a back road, all the lads in it laughing at the st. Well I handed his ass to him lets just say that:laugh:

Get the car fixed up and keep it and dont let these people walk all over you

kamisama

Ex. Club Member
the problem is that micra,s have always been seen as a "shopping car" and they are,nt gonna know what an ST is, you should,ve shown them what your car is capable of steve (in a safe manner) and they would have been so embarased of being raped my a nissan f###ing micra they would have shown some respect
thats why my body mods are pretty ghetto, and have consentrated on more performance (i must have raised a few eyebrows over the last 11 years lol :wasntme:)

Mate we brought alum rock to a standstill when we followed each other to the breakers last week lol One modded micra is one thing but 2 with full induction roar and exhausts got peoples attention!

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
This is really upsetting! :( Some people just dont know an iconic car when they see one! By all means dont let it get to you so much to sell the car! Did this happen in/around Crewe then?

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Yep it happened not too far from me, the ST is now in my garage with wheel clamps on. Still dont know what to do for JAE, i need a new rear march light as theres bits missing from the smashed bit and now i have to save up AGAIN! to get the panel sprayed and filled that i had JUST HAD DONE!!! grr

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
With the back lights; i know it's not a perfect fix but, why not stick a pair of normal k10 lights on there for now. I know the st has its reverse lights in the bumper but you can put red bulbs in them and turn em into foggies or put red bulbs in the (back light cluster) reverse light socket and use them as your foggies, keeping the bumper lights as reverse.
That said, if you do one day decided to sell the st, gimme a shout and it can come live with your old super s again :p

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

i know it doesnt look much but that dent goes from the rear corner on the bumper all the way to the petrol cap, lord knows how he kicked that far! and yes that is a crumple on the corner by the broken light :) and i dont have the missing piece of light, went back to look and couldnt see it

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
he kicked it very hard and its left a hell of a dent, i think i was goin about 28mph too which may have made a difference

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Sorry to hear about this Steve.

Give Barwell a ring, Steve might be able to pop that dent out and not have to do a respray on that panel. Can't see it to clear from that angle to judge.

There is a jap seller on ebay that might be able to source some new rear lights, this is the link to his page

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ninaoec&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID

Don't make this incident make you sell the car, my corolla had a House of Kolor Colbolt Blue Respray, then got keyed on every panel, and yes of course at the time I was gutted and very angry, however I few days later Steve resprayed in an Aprilla Red colour which was stunning. You just have to move on.

Don't let them get you down and make you sell it, after all on the road it does pretty much look like a standard Micra, The ST doesn't really scream out a performance Turbo'd car, I get similiar hassle now and again in my Starlet, it's something you just have to put up with if you want to own such a car.

next time this happens do what i do to my mate when he's in his ST (fiesta) drop down a couple of gears and do 15/20mph then when you see them getting frustrated floor it
I work nights so the roads are empty before i get condemned

Snikty

Site Supporter
Real sorry to hear about that mate...the guys are total losers obviously. I just had a quick look to see if I could find any tail lights in japan for ya, none that I can see atm though. There is an ST thats been broken with bits being sold on yahoo japan atm though, if you can get someone to contact the seller you may be able to get one there.

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
get in touch with Jesse Streeter,

he may be able to sort you out buddy,

if not i am interested in the car as is if its at a reasonable price...?

superls

K10 Tuner
at a glance it looks as thought it may pull out, but cant quite tell from the pics you have, you got a side shot and one from the rear corner a bit futher away?

i think its been mentioned before futher up, it wouldnt be the end of the world just putting stock K10 lamps in as a stop gap would it?

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
at a glance it looks as thought it may pull out, but cant quite tell from the pics you have, you got a side shot and one from the rear corner a bit futher away?

i think its been mentioned before futher up, it wouldnt be the end of the world just putting stock K10 lamps in as a stop gap would it?

the dent has been made worse by trying to pull it out and he want to try and put a rear quarter panel on which i dont want to do, other than that a whole lot of filler!

If i went to standard K10 lights i would cry a little but at least then i could use it as its obviously off the road now untill i get it sorted or JAE, which ever is sooner

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
What a load of bollox..........trouble with things like this, it doesn't matter if you're driving a standard Micra or a fire breathing 200bhp monster, it's a Micra in their minds and that makes it eternally uncool. I don't give a rats aaayas about people like that, we can't help it that they're mentally and socially retarded and have been bought up to follow the masses and have only been told that 4 shops exist in the world, Primark, JJB, Morrisons and McDonalds...........personally I've not copt it that bad, permanent pen all over the car once and my wipers ripped off but gone are the days of parking the car in towns, it's in a private lockup now and I am in it all the time.......plus I only attend JAE at best, shows like Donny etc have just turned the whole Jap car scene into a joke, our trouble is we've let in too many peasants over the years.

Don't let a low life, that you could scrape off yer shoe any day of the week get you down bud. Just remember that you stayed on in school long enough to do those 'complicated sums', which allow you to get somewhere in life and not have to resort to act like a reject your whole life.

As for Baz.......lmao at the 'handing him his ass' comment, classic. Since Ed re-mapped the car on the Jenvey's and we have 85% of maximum torque available from 2500-7500rpm, I have enjoyed some ass handings myself.......feels good when you hand it to someone infront of others and I certainly don't mind smoking the odd clapped out rusty saxo or the odd stickered up, overweight blimps that are Fezza ST's.

Chin up mate.......we'll only keep pestering till you say you'll keep it ;)

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Mate this sucks!! That ST was flippin' gorgeous! If it had been me, I would've slammed the anchors on and given him a piece of my mind but kudos to you for keeping your cool! :D
Like it's been said, get some K10 lights as a stop gap, and that will make it at least road legal for the MOT and Jae etc. It will be impossible to keep the car pristine forever - you just have to do your best, mate.
I dread the day mum comes to me and says she needs a new panel for the Cabriolet...