Charity work - some help needed

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Sorry for the boringness.....

About a dozen of us from work for the Sir Thomas Liptop memorial home for retired nursesare doing up the dis-used family room of a old people's home in February. The house looks amazing and has some beautiful gardens as well but since the family/guest room look sub standard in comparison we are aiming to meet the people's homes needs by re-paint the room, rip the old carpet out, fix up and polish the wooden floor, replace the curtains, replace some of the furniture and replace the art work.

We have a £700 budget to get this all done and potentially buy a new tv as the old one has burnt out, we are pretty sorted in getting the paint as we have family members that work in the trade but are stuck on the curtains and the artwork. We have already spoken with a art college but don't expect them to deliver anything that maybe fitting for the environment. Basically, is anyone or does anyone have any contacts in the trade that would be willing to help us out to try and redevelop this place by supplying us stuff free (i know its cheeky) or cheaply. Finally and potentially even more cheekly would any be so kind to donate some art work or some RAW/jpeg for us to print up it would be very much appreciated.

If anyone can help it would be great, although i can't promise anything if you do donate anything free we will try and get some alcohol, chocolates, etc for you and if the local press do publish anything get your names mentioned.

I've attached some pictures so you can see the difference between the gardens and the living room.

Mike

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 183
I have a friend in the graphic design business, he did the Bubbles on my old car for free, I could give him a prod and see if he's interested - and if he still works there!
Based in Salisbury mind!

Back