Changing the rear of the k10....

thinking of changing the number plate to a square one on the back of my k10 to make it a little different, will this look good or not? opinions welcome.

fwn

Definitly do it! I've got a plate like that but havent fitted it yet, but will look at lot better when its on

Yeah i got a square one for the rear too, gona fit it when i get my car back, remove the tits too and put a light on the bumper to shine up, shud b all legal!

I recognise that car :p oh yeah I did the rear tit conversion :p it'll look better if Howard gets round to putting an import sized numberplate on, like elliots got.

Hi,

Yeah, it will look much better. I have a Japanese sized number plate on the back of my car.

MAR2.jpg

I wouldn't personally buy a motorbike sized number plate. I think they look very tacky, and are usually what you would see on the front of a Nova... offset to one side to get more air to their MASSIVE FMIC's! o_O

I have a small rectangular plate on the front. It's about as wide as the one on the back, but about half the size in height.

Post up some pics when it's on. :)

-Elliot

would a square motorbike plate fit into the groove on the boot where the standard number plate sits?

has anyone got on pics of square plates on the rear of there k10s?

Back