Changing the colour of the dash lights??

Hey all,

Anyone done this to their k12 yet?

Reason being, ive just put my Alpine head unit in the car. And its green, with orange everything else.

So now thinking of changing the dash lights from orange to green.

Your thoughts as always would be excellent and if you've done it, a picture would be awesome too!!

Thanks

Lee

I'm not sure if you can change the dash light colour, but JVC have some head unit models with variable display lighting Available on the KD-R820BT KD-R720BT andKD-R620 units

Nice one, thanks for the info Hooky.

Dont think im going to bother. You can get a universal LED kit, but its going to be a mission to do i think anyway

Nice one, thanks for the info Hooky.

Dont think im going to bother. You can get a universal LED kit, but its going to be a mission to do i think anyway
I'm gonna attempt on this idea :-D I have some spare white LEDs left over from my Astra project.. So I will see if I can make use of it. :) :)

Hehe go for it :) If it works and its easy enough to do, then ill the same. But wondering what colour would be good. Like Blue, Green and white. Well anything but Orange would be awesome! LOL

I've wanted to do this for ages, but I was told it wasn't possible and that the transparent parts of the dash that let the light through are tinted orange. If it's possible then I'd love to !

Back