Changing Springs

Micra_Mamp

Ex. Club Member
i've bought a set of 35mm lowering springs, 3 are on already and i am finishing off the 4th one tomorrow (well today lol) there doesn't seem to be much of a drop though, so i was wondering... does there need to be any adjustment with the dampners in order to achieve the lower look???

help would be much appreciated =] cheers

if there brand new springs they will still need 2 settle which will drop it a bit more.
I had 35 springs for a while but i wanted lower so i took another 2 coils off which has it sitting just right.

You dont need to touch the dampners tho man. Just give it a few weeks to see how it goes first.

Hope that helped.

i've bought a set of 35mm lowering springs, 3 are on already and i am finishing off the 4th one tomorrow (well today lol) there doesn't seem to be much of a drop though, so i was wondering... does there need to be any adjustment with the dampners in order to achieve the lower look???

help would be much appreciated =] cheers

Allow the springs to settle, standard dampers are not adustable in any way. 35mm is quite a small drop on a k11, my brothers one did'nt look much lower when I fitted the springs to his. give it a few days to settle anyway mate.

Back