changing indicators from normal to nismo

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
will the lights flash too fast? if i install these?cheers

ya see when you cut off the ends of the lights they make the car think that it has a light out , is it a resistor i need or something thanks in advance
:k12cop:

lol so they've changed hands again lol

the reason they flash faster is because of the smaller size bulb i fitted because the JDM march's use a different type of bulb might be led if i rememeber correctly. I tried for months to get hold of the JDM march baton that would hold the bulb in place but the only way i could get one was if i bought a full crash damaged march for a few grand. Lee said when he fitted them in his it didnt flash faster but on mine when i indicated in one of the directions it would flash faster. You could rewire the whole lighting system and add a resistor but it's a hassle as well and you would void your warrenty big style if it messed up.

spotted you today nismok12, going past the isis put on hylton road near town, about 4ish, i was on me bike going into town, noticed ya bonet sticker :p

ro5 micra that was me lol :O)

:down: does anyone have an idea what resistor i need for the nismo lights? lol :eek:) other wise i might just bridge the lights if they do like wiring new side lights lol would it past the mot if they flash too fast? (my boss said that the reason they flash faster is because the car thinks there is a bulb out lol :wasntme:) which explains why your lights flashed faster cant explain one side tho?

My Nissan Micra 1.0 (X reg) has hesitation and loss of power problem. The problem has been put down to air flow meter. The chap I took the car to advise me to buy a Bosch insert that fits in the throttle housing that requires a 5 star screw bit to remove it. But in the meantime he removed the connector plug to the air flow sensor insert. In doing this the car appears to be running as normal with no problem.

What I need to know is, is it save to drive the car with the air flow sensor insert plug disconnect, while I try to find a replacement insert.

Any help and advice will be much appreciated

shiu

i would say it,s safe to drive, the ecu is probably in limp home mode now
sounds like your man did a correct diagnosis
btw your on the k12 section!

frank

Back