Changing from facelift to prefacelift front end:)

Hey guys..I've got a w reg k11 which I can't stop modding....lol I've recently bought a prefacelift bonnet, headlights and bumper and want to fit it all to my car however was wondering if I also need to change the wings as the lights are obveously a fair bit smaller. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Sam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to change

Bonnet
bumper
Grill
Headlights
Wings
Also need a preface bonnet catch and slam panel

I found the bolts that hold a facelift bonnet on were larger than needed for a preface bonnet.

I also found on mine where the bumper bolts up from the front hung the preface bumper to low which left a gap around the light/ grill area so took a couple of attempts to line up and drilled the holes slightly higher, a couple of mm on mine

I've got a pre facelift slam panel from one of my old micras and forgot to mention I also have a grill...so the main thing I need to get is the bonnet catch and wings?awesome..thanks very much Paul :) I thought about doing it for a while as my past 2 micras have been pre facelift and I loved the look lol gonna get on the hunt for wings and bonnet catch now :) il get a blog going soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back