CGA3de k11 1.4 engine on **EBAY**

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Good stuff, I was worried that it was going to be for considerabley less than I paid for mine...

Simonh

Midlands Rep
that company is pathetic...same one that i bought my bootlid from...they wanted 120 posted...and i offered them 100 max and they accepted...its not a 1.4 because it is the same car as mine. 1.3 inspiration 1999

Simonh

Midlands Rep
oh ok...even though its from the same car as mine?...same reg..same year...same colour?

lol plus it actually says 1.3 engine as the title?

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I dunno but the picture is deffo of a CGA engine as it has coilpacks (look at where the ht leads are on your engine)

lol plus it actually says 1.3 engine as the title?

they are probably confused as the cga is 1.3 and a half not a true 1.4

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
LOL, I can't believe he's selling the gearbox seperately, he must be smoking something when he thought of a price for that.

Update on this engine.. to why its a high price its because he says that the inside has been gold plated to stop any wear to the parts so that it lasts for ever and teflon plated bores with titanium piston rings to eliminate friction..

So thats why the price is high!!! i still think that ebay post is drugs "thought" related somewhere but who knows its takes all sorts!

j