CGA3DE Gearbox with GA16DE flywheel

Seeing that my engine is almost ready im starting to collect stuff to swap it. While the engine is out i have a good opportunity to swap the gearbox if this is easy.
I like the gearbox of a CGA3DE because it runs at lower RPM at highway speeds.
But before i start collecting all the stuff and find out it wont fit id rather ask for advise first.

I know the gearbox should fit but what do i need for the swap? I have a GA16 flywheel and clutch going on the engine (CG13 head and CGA3 bottom). What starter do i need? The CG13 one i assume? And what about driveshafts? 1.4 ones?

So in short:
What starter do i need to use with the GA16 flywheel and CGA3DE box?
What driveshafts can i use?
Does it all fit?

OP
OP
.Maarten
This did. But in not using the cga3 box right now. Ive bolted on the cg13 box with cg13 starter and ga16 flywheel and the cg13 drive shafts. Working fine.

This did. But in not using the cga3 box right now. Ive bolted on the cg13 box with cg13 starter and ga16 flywheel and the cg13 drive shafts. Working fine.
Thanks! I didn't expect such a quick reply.

So, I should be able to use a ga16de clutch kit on a cga3de engine and transmission? No issues? No redrilling?

I mostly want a reasonably priced flywheel option, considering none seem to exists.

OP
OP
.Maarten
Sorry I almost forgot. The flywheel does bolt on. BUT the centre hole of the ga16 flywheel is bigger. Ideally you want to make a spacer (but ive also heard from people that just run them without). A machinist should be able to make on easily. Or you can use a 3d printer to make a plastic ring. Its just to centre it just like wheels. Keep the heat in mind. The bolt pattern is the same for both flywheels. I let the engine builder sort it out for me back then. They had experience with that kind of stuff. (It was a Fidanza ga16 flywheel)

What are you looking for in a flywheel? Bigger clutch? Lighter? The 1.0 flywheels are lighter. And can also be turned down a bit to make them even lighter.