Cg13de advice

Hi, I´m Mike from Spain and I own a 1993 Micra Super S. I want to gain more power or at least make the car faster in acceleration.
My car has a cg13de with the standard gearbox.
My first plan is to change the gearbox to a 1998 1.0 facelift one, along with the flywheel.
In terms of the engine, I´m thinking on changing pistons to cg10de to increase compression, and piper /kent cams. I also have a 1.0 lighter cranck pulley.
I have a spare sunny engine so I will use ga16de inyectors and air box. Can the GA16DE throttle body be fitted? Also are there any more parts from GA16DE that are direct fit with CG13DE?
I´m also thinking on a 4-2-1 manifold and exhaust, Gizfab is a good choice?

Would like to know your opinion and some advice.

Gizfab is good and a 421 will defo improve the power. Also check and adjust the ignition timing. It often is wrong due to wear and age and setting it properly will make it run alot better.
A ga16de throttlebody wont fit. Get a ga15DE one (Hard to find, pop up every so often on ebay)

pollyp

Club Member
here's a list of mods on mine for some ideas

https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobile-ii-specification.65262/

.jpg

Gizfab is good and a 421 will defo improve the power. Also check and adjust the ignition timing. It often is wrong due to wear and age and setting it properly will make it run alot better.
A ga16de throttlebody wont fit. Get a ga15DE one (Hard to find, pop up every so often on ebay)

Here GA15 wasn´t sold so it´s nearly impossible to find one, will check ebay if one appears for sale.