Cg13 in the northeast

CGA3 engine will run on a coilpack 1.0 ECU (all the wiring is the same so its a plug and play), but I have read on the forum that the map is crap and the 1.0 ECU underfuels the CGA3 under heavy load.

If you have a dizzy CG10 engine, then you can only move to a CG13, as the CGA3 is a coilpack engine. (moving to CGA3 is possible but requires all wiring to be changed).

OP
OP
Chie
I have dizzy 1.0 with nats. Am I right in thinking dizzy top end on cga bottom?
Or just say sod it and go cg13

I'm pretty sure you can do CG13 top on CGA bottom, but then your 1.0 gearbox won't fit onto the cga bottom. The only gearboxes to fit CGA3 bottom will be ones off a coilpack CG10 or CGA3. So you would need CG13 top, CGA3 bottom and a coilpack gearbox.

Imo probably better to do cg13 complete engine and gearbox as I don't think theres much more gain from a CG13 bottom to CGA3 bottom.

OP
OP
Chie
Cheers I'm just thinking about what I can get ahold of and if the cg10 management would run it

Fyi it's a p reg (96? ) dizzy. Don't know what nats version. Red transponder key

Correct me if wrong but cga bottom end dizzy top and cga inlet cam and cg13 exhaust cam for distributer drive.?

I will see what I can source ?