CG13 AUTO engine

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
having a clear out so i'm putting my cg13 auto engine up for sale. i was going to keep this for a micra turbo project, but i need to get my GT4 back on the road atm.
it's been proven that this is stronger than the normal manual cg13. i removed the head to confirm it was an auto block, but all parts are there and perfect for someone wanting to build up a high power engine and keeping their car on the road as much as possible.

pics to follow if there is interest.

£70 collected or possible meet.

here's some old pics i have of the auto block and a manual block to show the difference between the two.

auto block
attachment.php

manual block
attachment.php

swiper, the ports on the head are supposed to be slightly bigger too :)

i've still got a manual head knocking about, so i'll try and get some pics of each up. but that's news to me, although i've been away from the micra scene for a while.

i've still got a manual head knocking about, so i'll try and get some pics of each up. but that's news to me, although i've been away from the micra scene for a while.

cheers, it would be nice to know :cool: (i read it on a cisco au post)

BUMP...new price of £50, need rid as its taking up to much space. its in bits, but comes with everything bar gearbox and shafts...

someone must want it! lol

pick up only...

checked this over today...and the crank wants re-grouding or a new one as its rusty. altough everything else is there, suppose its ok if you have another engine and just swap the crank form that cg13 to this auto cg13...

BUMP... still for sale as above comes with everything bar box, shafts and inlet manifold.

£30 or swap for somthing relivent to me..what you got?

Would you sell just the block + pistons on its own? What kind of milage has it done and what would you swap for?

Back