Cg10 s/c fixed don't buy pink injectors!

OK here we go so what I have is
Cg10 dizzy
Gizfab s/c kit which on a cg13 is supposed to give 6psi but I am seeing 10
Pink? Ga16 injectors (I thought they used to be grayish)
Rrfpr

Cg13 cams.
Full sportex but keeping both cats in

I have set base fuel pressure to 2 bar and the car starts and idles fine and I am seeing 14.7 to 1 afr roughly

Tried adjustment on the fuel regulator and when revving under no load I see just under 4 bar

When I take the car up the lane it seems to potter fine but when I try to add some beans the afr gauge pins to 19-1 which is max on the gauge and the car dies

I have tried adjusting the gain on the fpr and can't see a difference
I would have thought those injectors on a cg10 would be rich as hell

Any ideas

Sent from my SM-F926B using Micra Sports Club mobile app

OP
OP
Chie
Update

OK by the looks the 97 pre face-lift 1.0 has a fuel pump the size of your thumb.... so with a 1.3/ ga16 pump cobbled in. I now see 5 bar on rev up and it *seems*not to lean out but will need a run to see what happens

OP
OP
Chie
So a bit of an update those pink "ga16 turbo upgrade k11 waffle" injectors from eBay are bullsxxt I got some oem ga16 second hand injectors from matt humphries on ebay which are the comparison you can see my legs in
And the other pic is std cg10 and pink comparison. Tiny tiny holes and with the eye are exactly the same diameter!

Anyways with the new injectors in it runs OK ish plenty of fuel and pulls like a bastxxd right through the rev range

So leson is buy genuine injectors not the 100 quid bs ones
20220521_152448.jpg
20220522_142928.jpg

OP
OP
Chie
Well it runs better now. My plan is to get an mot then take it out and set fueling up
I currently have a frankspeed style manifold both cats and a sportex full system on it so it's not too loud and with both cats in hopefully it will sail through an mot

So spec so far
Cg10de
Cg13 cams
Gizfab s/c kit Inc correct injectors
Exhaust as above
Apexi safc neo
Ga16 fuel pump
Timing set to 0 degrees (as mentioned a few times on forced induction forum)
Wideband gauge and the obligatory boost gauge

Waiting on suspension

Think that's about it until its up and running
It sounds nuts. At idle it sounds like a dyson
And under load its like a banshee
Can't wait to see what it's like to drive

Last edited: