CG10 and GA16 ECU pins/plugs (Plug & Play?)

Hey all,

I'm planning on doing a GA16 swap in my 93 Non-nats distributor Micra, and i vaguely remember someone saying that the ECU from a GA16 would fit straight onto the stock loom from the Micra. i find this hard to believe as you would expect there to at least be a couple of pins at different locations.

My question is if the GA16 ECU is a straight fit onto the CG10 loom, and if the plug is the same but the pins themselves need to be relocated which ones do i need to move. If anyone has a pinout of both ECU's that would be amazing.

Im eventually switching to a ECUmasters EMU Classic so i will need to rewire everything at some point, but it would be nice to atleast have the engine running first so that if i rewire everything and it doesnt run anymore, i know its a problem in the wiring harness and not somewhere in the engine.

Im not afraid of doing some work, this car would be more of a learning experience for me, and i would like to have as much experience as possible on electronics side and fabrication side.

Not a straight fit. Ga16 tb has a different idle circuit with more wires.
You can bolt up the k11 throttlebody and use the k11 tb, ecu and loom to get it running.

OP
OP
DragonDK
Not a straight fit. Ga16 tb has a different idle circuit with more wires.
You can bolt up the k11 throttlebody and use the k11 tb, ecu and loom to get it running.
that would be a good option, especially since i wanna go standalone anyways. so i think i might just install the engine an have it run with the k11 throttlebody. if it runs decent i can start install on the supercharger and standalone and send it off to the tuner with the ga16 throttlebody in there. (maybe even an SR20 one if i can get it to work