Certificate Help

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Hiya ppl :)

Can anyone help me please?

I lost my record of acheivement you get from school that keeps all your school GCSE certificates and things in it was just one of them things that u know you had but never see again.

Im applying to uni this year and there obviously gonna wanna see copies of them so my question is..... can I arrange to have a another copy from anywere? Can anyone point in me in right direction as to were I have to go lol

I'm sure you could get a replacement. You could try going to the school/college where you did your GCSE's directly and check if its possible to buy another. There could be somewhere on the net.

Try here: http://www.curriculum2000.co.uk/

Saying that though, I don't actually have one at all. I just kind of made my own out of a plastic folder from partners.....:blush:

Contact your school and the exmaination boards, the school probably don't have them anymore, depends how long ago you was at school, the exam boards should have them on record still, but I assume the University will be able to find them out.

gam1984 said:
I'm sure you could get a replacement. You could try going to the school/college where you did your GCSE's directly and check if its possible to buy another. There could be somewhere on the net.

Try here: http://www.curriculum2000.co.uk/

Saying that though, I don't actually have one at all. I just kind of made my own out of a plastic folder from partners.....:blush:

lol im not bothered about the book its the certificates i need :upside:

Alienfish360 said:
Contact your school and the exmaination boards, the school probably don't have them anymore, depends how long ago you was at school, the exam boards should have them on record still, but I assume the University will be able to find them out.

Thanks Phil, It was 5 years ago now :blush: it wont look very good tho if they ask to see them and I say iv lost them find them yourself

are you sure you got them?? lol you mite of faild and "lost them" lol phone the exam board they have a copy, will charge you tho!!

dont matter .....I new I had a photocopy somewere from my last job will these do :D I had a hunch to look in the loft :D

when you apply for university, UCAS will have your results on a database so the Uni's will get the info from there, when you fill them in on the form its provision until they confirm them against the records.

I never had to show my certificates or anything like that... come to think of it... I dont know where they are either :S

Retepetsir said:
They shouldnt need to see them anyway, they arn't interested in your GCSE results, just your A-level results.

no sorry your wrong the course I want to do midwifery accepts 5 GCSE grade C's and experiance in care and I have them so they will want to see them

Spike said:
when you apply for university, UCAS will have your results on a database so the Uni's will get the info from there, when you fill them in on the form its provision until they confirm them against the records.

I never had to show my certificates or anything like that... come to think of it... I dont know where they are either :S

Ok well if they can get my results then ok I was just checking in advance incase i was caught short

Gemma85 said:
lol im not bothered about the book its the certificates i need :upside:

lol sorry. I'm not terminally stupid, blame the flu :)

If I was you I'd apply to the various examination boards you took your GCSE exams with then. You will probably have to pay a fee for each lost certificate though.

Gemma85 said:
no sorry your wrong the course I want to do midwifery accepts 5 GCSE grade C's and experiance in care and I have them so they will want to see them

Ok well if they can get my results then ok I was just checking in advance incase i was caught short
Fair enough. You didnt say you were doing an NHS Bursery course though. Most universities courses dont need them (i.e. degrees)

My other half is just about to go into her third year of nursing, she loves it, so enjoy it. It's hard work, but you'll find that out soon enough!

Edit: I hope you dont mind maths exams ;)

Back