Central locking

Hi I have a 3 door 09 Micra . Having had a big dent in the passenger I replaced it with one from a scrapyard. The replacement was reasonably straight forward apart from the central locking . The new door lock is now out of synch with the old doors. If I lock the doors with the fob the original door and boot lock but the new door stays unlocked. If I press unlock the new door locks but the original doors unlock.
Does anyone Have any advice as to how to synchronise the doors?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Sounds like a physical swapped wire polarity problem, not a programming problem, to me....Check original door wiring and compare with that on the replacement door...

OP
OP
M
John -What you say make sense but I’ve just checked the wiring through and it’s the same on both doors. I’m thinking of swapping the lock and actuator with the original door - but it looks a bit involved as I’ve got to change all the door handles as well

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
John -What you say make sense but I’ve just checked the wiring through and it’s the same on both doors. I’m thinking of swapping the lock and actuator with the original door - but it looks a bit involved as I’ve got to change all the door handles as well
Not familiar as to how the door wiring connects to the body loom but if there is a plug connection there might just be a pair of pins in plug transposed due to year of production differences.......

OP
OP
M
You were right- the connectors where the door plugs into the main wiring loom are wired differently. I’m beginning to think the easiest solution will be to work out which wire signals the solenoid to lock And which signals unlock and swap them round At the lock itself - or am I being too simplistic?