Central locking

Does anyone know if the central locking is separate to the nats. If so I'll just change the central locking box and key fob part to get it working again as Nissan want £70 to match the keyfob part to the box.

After trawling through many wiring diagrams to find my second facelift. The Nats does indeed go to the superlock control unit. A single wire like the stereo, so I assume this is the data wire.

Help me out ppl please. Does anyone know where this wireless key unit is located. I think its around the passenger area somewhere behind the dash. I've spent ages looking to no avail.
20131107_172844_zpsa82b5e5d.jpg

I renember one behind passenger dash part.in pillar ( prefaced up one)
Hmmm. Actually inside the pillar itself? How awkward is that to get at. Flipping eck! The only part of the pillar I can get to is near the bottom. Might pop to the scrappy and remove a dash for a good look.

So I thought I'd update this query. Spoke to Nissan and they have said its below the windscreen ,on the a-pillar of the passenger side. Apparently I have to unbolt the dash at that side and just wedge it forward slightly from the windscreen. You can then get your hand in to remove\replace the unit. I'll have a go when I get chance.

Back