Central Locking Remote Control

Hello guys
I just recieve my keyless entry remote system from e bay
Is anybody know how to connect it to my car or explain to me the diagram?

My car has allready central locking of course.
K11 1998 facelift

Thanks

Attachments

• 20160126_231620.jpg
    20160126_231620.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 993
  • 20160126_231421.jpg
    20160126_231421.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 734
  • 20160126_231505.jpg
    20160126_231505.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 812

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
your nissan central locking box which is a box under the steering wheel, will have two yellow wires coming out of it, one to each door. if these are cut the doors open and if you connect them to ground the doors will close. or the other way around its a long time since i did this.

depending on how your remote system works, there will be a relay with a normally closed output, that needs to be wired to one of the yellow wires, then the other relay will have to switch ground to the yellow wire going to the central locking box.

your nissan central locking box which is a box under the steering wheel, will have two yellow wires coming out of it, one to each door. if these are cut the doors open and if you connect them to ground the doors will close. or the other way around its a long time since i did this.

depending on how your remote system works, there will be a relay with a normally closed output, that needs to be wired to one of the yellow wires, then the other relay will have to switch ground to the yellow wire going to the central locking box.
Dear Next
Thank you for your help
Is it possible to help my with the above diagram ?

Attachments

• 20160126_231421.jpg
    20160126_231421.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 477

AutoBiscuit

Buy & Sell Member
This was my install:

https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/the-autobiscuit-tin.64723/#post-725951

(Note: colours don't match as I moved them!)
That third pin you see is snipped - it's the sensor input from passenger door, which bridges via the remote box back to the white wire.
Meaning that if the doors are locked manually, everything is as before.

I'll get more info if needed, but it basically piggybacks the original locking controller and get's it to do the dirty work.

locko.png

Hi, did you figured out how to install it on yours ?
I've bought one for my K11 1997 but I can't discover how to do it.
MicraK11s
I went to electrician give him 40 euros and took my car after 2 hours
Everything works perfect :)
He said that i need also something extra for the drivers side door in order to work and he put it
After 6 months all good !

Hi i know old posts but wondering if you could helpe im a nube wen comes to wiring anythin i understand ground an positive i dont get wat common is but i really just need to know ware i could find a common wire in k11 micra door as im installing keyless entry to it oem one broke so in ur disgram u drew for george k11 u said attatch to common im finding it hard to find a common wire cause its not just a simple ground i come to understand so could u please tell me what coulor wire is common in k11 door is the two stript wires beside locking box in this forum one of u posted wat was they used for? thanks in advance

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
i was understanding the common wire to be another word for a earth - wire. but i could have a funny understanding of things