Central Locking... Adding A Key Fob

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
well says it all really... i have got central locking on my little millie but working on a key and there has never been a fob for it, does anyone have any idea how hard or possible it is to get a fob? so its compleatly remote locking?

Easy mate.

Im assuming it should have the fob with the red and grey buttons.

140.jpg

key in ignition, turn fully (without starting) on and off 6 times at slow ish pace and indicators should flash on the last turn, remove key and hold unlock and push lock 3 times, indicators should flash, key back in ignition and start car, indicators flash again.

Job done :)

PS i worked for nissan for 4 years :)

Awesome just got to get hold of a fob now then... Are they hard to come by? And would this interfere with NATS?

My Micra which was 10 in Nov (51 reg) and also called Millie still has her two original keys I'm sending them both in with her at the next service to both have new batteries fitted although they work perfectly fine I thought as they are 10 years old now that I should get new batteries in them they aren't the fob design but the unlock and lock buttons are an integral part of the key (I will have to take a photo and post it. I had 2 K11's and a K12 on Motability the K12 was appalling it had that dreadful remote entry and several times both the chips in the car and in the fob had to be changed but it still broke down. I had the K12 between 2005-2007 and when I took it for service in 07 they gave me a Note with a traditional style key when I asked about the remote entry I was told that Nissan had stopped putting it into their cars as they decided that it wasn't working. After my mother was locked in the car during a shopping trip and we had to summon the RAC Motability decided that I could change the car and I went into a Renault Kangoo.

This is the design of integral key with unlock and lock buttons that is used on my Micra K11 facelift 2000-2003:

181890_3632936156123_1655730144_2810618_1579262376_n.jpg

SHOULNT INTERFARE WITH NATS...BUY A CLIFFORD..FOBS ARE ALL OVER EBAY FOR PISS MONEY

Back