Central Lock Fuse Location

K11 2002 Manual 5dr 1.0
===================

Hope someone can help me out as this is driving me crazy.

Am trying to figure out why my central locking doesn't work, when I press the fob key the hazard lights flash but no clicking sound, when I open the car with the key only the drivers door opens and not the rest.

I have 3 driver's side actuators, (the 3rd one is in the door)
2q17y1f.jpg
and tried them all but none of them works. I think maybe isn't the actuators but the lead the connects to them.

I have taken out the dashboard, I want the take the fuse box out too to see if any if the wires at the back came loose or broken and need soldering.

which fuse/relay controls the central locking?
a5anbb.jpg

dp8uhg.jpg

OP
OP
A
Update

All sorted now. previous owner unplugged central locking unit which was hidden behind the fuse box under the drivers side dashboard, I guess the driver side actuator was faulty and was unlocking then locking that the previous owners just disconnected the CLU:mad:.

reconnected the CLU and it started unlocking then locking, swapped the driver side actuator and all is working fine.

OP
OP
A
I celebrated a bit too early....central lock works fine with all the doors except the boot.......back to scrapyard for a boot lock then:mad:

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
I celebrated a bit too early....central lock works fine with all the doors except the boot.......back to scrapyard for a boot lock then:mad:
It won't open the boot. The boot is either opened by the key or the release lever inside if you have one

Hiate

I think I might have the se problem. Which one is the fuse for the central locking
Is there anything else attached along with it like the lighter? My key works fine. The buttons male the car flashes but you don't hear the locks working at all. Any ideas? The key fob is a bit difficult to turn on the driver side. Could it be the actuator?