CD player for K11?

Hi, my name is Tom and yesterday became the owner of a K11 Micra L 1.0!

Obviously, the most important thing in your life when you get a car is putting a CD player in. Problem is I know nothing about how to do it!

Can anyone recommend a me a cheap-ish CD player that I could install myself and would fit the Micra? Any tips on installing too would be great.

Thanks. :)

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
best bet is try halfords a local motor store as some do sell them or ebay mate it all depends what you are looking for do you want it to run normal cd`d copied ones mp3`s etc and then after all you will need it an iso adaptor which will then just plug into the plugs of your car and the plug on the cd player hope that helps

OP
OP
V
Just a normal CD player will be fine, MP3 CD's would be nice too. :)

What ISO adaptor would I need to buy? Any cheap one's on eBay?

chipedwood

Ex. Club Member
Go into a pub, wait for someone to come around who looks a bit dodgy, get a stolen one!

Or do the honest thing and buy one, online are a lot cheaper than halfords though.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
Go into a pub, wait for someone to come around who looks a bit dodgy, get a stolen one!

Or do the honest thing and buy one, online are a lot cheaper than halfords though.

hahaha NOCK OFF NIGEL haha love it

try ebay mate for an iso adaptor for a nissan micra k11 shape but after you get them you will have to give it a better earth mate as the standard ones are earthed using the brackets on the headunit do you have msn can talk better on there

OP
OP
V
Nah mate, I don't have MSN I'm afraid. I would buy any CD player but the Micra's radio shape is a bit odd. Could you give me a link to the ISO adaptor I should buy? Cheers.