Cbr600 carb

its not one dude its 4 joined together. you need to either make a manifold or get one made. and you need to tap a fitting in one of the manifold fold runners to get the vacuum for the brake servo. and also a little one for the dizzy vacuum advance. and you need a fuel pressure regulator or pressure sensitive fuel pump from the cbr600. easy to do but hard to tweak the to run perfect

OP
OP
pork

pork

Club Member
Iv got a few companys that I know in my line of work who can make the manifold up, been havin a look on eBay for the carbs, but there are quite a few different ones on there and quite a few different price ranges!! Cheers for extra info tho.

If anyone wants to sell me there's, il glady take it off your hands (me and a lot of other people I suppose!!)

Is there anything else that I need to know?

Pete

Site Supporter
If someone is willing to pick up from Rotherham/Barnsley I could sell mine. I'll have a look at value & get some pics up when I can. If I forget to do it can someone remind me please

sn31

Club Member (Trial)
this was mine with ninja 600 carbs

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 1,218
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 840
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    727.6 KB · Views: 1,734
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 665
  • 23022008089.jpg
    23022008089.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 626
Holy thread bump batman.

For k10's look out for a set of Honda CBR600 carbs. They have the perfect spacing for the ports on the micra head. Just need the jets changing.

Hi there

I've managed to get myself a set of CBR600 carbs and a friend of mine is building a stainless manifold for me (lucky me;)).

The thing is that you're talking about changing the jets. Where can one get the right jets to make it work in the Micra?

What is I use the carbs with the oem jets?

Hi there

I've managed to get myself a set of CBR600 carbs and a friend of mine is building a stainless manifold for me (lucky me;)).

The thing is that you're talking about changing the jets. Where can one get the right jets to make it work in the Micra?

What is I use the carbs with the oem jets?

I'd get the carbs on the car and running with a wideband first so you know which way to head with the jets bud :) you can always drill the factory jets out as well