Cars of the Stars

TWINCAM

Ex. Club Member
Iam going to the lake district [keswick] from south Durham on Saturday the 17th of this month. To go look at the cars of the stars museum, have not been in years. They have great cars [original mad max interceptor my fav] and its a nice, simple drive out really, A1 then just follow the A66 [west] then into keswick.
Was wondering if anyone from the north east wants to drive there to?. Its a great place and will also be a chance for me to maybe meet people from the forum and get some ideas for the car.
I will be going with my partner, and maybe my son but he is really young [15 months] so i probably will leave him at his nana's, also he can be a pain.
www.carsofthestars.com
So who wants to come?, i would meet up anywhere [within reason] for people who are unsure of the way, or want to meet up. I have driven there many times before, last time in my old Sunny gti with sr20det turbo engine fitted, so this time it will be slower.

I was near there the other day, looked like a pretty good place! (we camped in the lake district and saw a flyer). Have fun :)

Back