Car Vandalised!!!

Woke up to find this! :(

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

Paint stripper over her and all the tyres slashed!! Nice....

.................. what can you say man! im very sorry so see that! are you insured for it? i hope you get it sorted soon man(Y) gealousy is a very ugly emotion.

my bro had that done to his car by the local kids police wouldnt do a thing
wasnt just his it was the whole street
feel bad for you gonna cost a bit to repair?

Insurers will most likely write it off. Someone on here had a dent in their bonnet and some scrapes to the front wing etc and the insurance surveyor wrote the car off......

Be strong mate, it's "only" paint, here in France this kind of #####es burn cars...
You should let your PC switched ON during nights, with a simple webcam near your window and some free software you could try to do some video monitoring to bust them if they come again after you clean the mess out.
Regards
Seb

must admit i have never seen anything like this, really is gutting even reading this

Hope you get it alll sorted ok, all the best

Steve

i take its not eggs and its paint stripper?? i hate ########s like that, little ####es around my bit kept throwing bricks at my car and kicking it. i found the guy who thought he was the hardest and took him out with a pole lol i advise you do the same as it soon stopped!!

People that do that sort of thing rarely shut up about it so listen long enough and you'll find who's responsible. It really annoys me to see this sort of thing. Have you done anything to annoy anyone?

Thats the first time this has ever happened to anyone on here in 13 years. What did you do to deserve that?!!! :O As the others said, I feel your pain, shouldn't be hard to know who did that tho even if you cant prove it.

thats awful! we have had a few cases down here in crawley, step mum had her old merc torched once! it just makes me sick.

yeah that's really bad, feel for you bud. i feel bad enough when my wing mirror gets smacked off - happened twice outside my house, so god knows how you feel. Even though the police probably can't do anything, you should report it anyway.

sorry to hear, i have had all kinds of crap done to my car but luckily none of it perminent (apart from nicking the dust caps)

if you find out who it is i would be happy to fly back to england and beat them to death with a hammer for you, cleaning the gene pool is everyone's responsibility.

Mate I am so sorry to see this! Gutted! Hope everything gets sorted mate - let's castrate the b***ers, eh?

its not the first time ed as mine got done not long back and then it got broke into so i know how it feels mate i hope you find them give them a seeing to i hate this kind of stuff

lowlife nuthing to do with theyr life morons what good can come out of this A WICKED CANDY FLAKE PAINT JOB just to tick them of more!!!!!!!
them fools ha ha ha ha

Nightmare....now is the time to show your strength.....

My advice:

Check all of the safety sritical stuff on your car.....brakes, wheel nuts steering, fuel, exhaust security electrix etc
If all is OK there Fit New Budget tyres
Wash the car THOROUGHLY
Clear laqure over everywhere that got splashed (to protect the metal), but lets everybody see the extent of the damage
Create a new email address, PO Box, and/or pay as you go handset number (set it to silent, turn the answering machine on it on...DON'T record a personal message and never answer it)
Use a 'neutral, feminine but distinctive' email address eg "[email protected]" (not that one though)

Print a few INFORMATION WANTED - THE ABOVE CONTACT INFO posters and put them in the back windows of your car with photos of the original damage
Then keep driving it around as it is.

You will start receiving info soon enough

Beware, some info will be lies, some info will be truth, some info will be threating

Keep records of EVERYTHING

Good luck

<EDIT:> don't offer a reward....and never return any communications...ever

thats really awfull. i would be really angry and upset. its jealous people who like getting their way. hope it isnt too bad.

Thanks for everybody's kind messages. The reason why the car got damaged is because I'm going to court on Tuesday, and I have been warned if I do trouble will happen!

Thanks for everybody's kind messages. The reason why the car got damaged is because I'm going to court on Tuesday, and I have been warned if I do trouble will happen!

woah, really what did they do that you are witness to?

at least there is a reason for it and its not just mindless kids. anyway you could talk to the judge, tell them you have been theatend and your stuff has been damaged, maybe they can get the guy to admit it and then you might get a pay out...

but send him down, and then wait in the bushes outside your house with a baseball bat. bring hot chocolate,

Yeah, great job they did of scaring you away - they just guaranteed that you would show up to face them in court.

Look on the bright side: when this kind of things happen, be grateful that you were brought up right and turned out to be a good person and not some hateful scumbag like whoever did this!

(Y)

no point starting a new one
some fools bumped the front end of the boy that (wen i wernt looking of course) lucky no front light damage but out of line now
gonna try pushing it out without strip down if not wait till warmer wether
I FEEL YOU MATE DONT FEEL GOOD THAT BACK STABBING

Paint stripper goes down to metal, you need to sand the whole panel back to bare metal and start all over again. I wouldn't bother, it'd cost more than the car is worth.

I don't think he'd break his whole car just because it has paint stripper on it.
By now he's probably started sorting it out surely?

Are you going to respray this or anything mate?

Not nice to see and totally uncalled for :(

This reminds me of a time when one of my mates got the same thing....but they found out who did it, took him to a forest miles from anywhere and tied him to a tree overnight. Was told next time it would be 2 nights lol! The Police couldn't be bothered even when he complained of being kidnapped.

What's wrong with simply cleaning it, grinding or w.e you must do down to the bare steel.
Then going through the stages, primering, sprayings, etc to get it nice and new?

I feel your pain mate. This happened to my Micra while I was working down Harlow in Essex, but they just mashed up the near side driver door, wing and back panels. Hope you get through it ok buddy ;)

Back