Car struggles to start or won’t start

I have a Nissan micra k12 2003 1.2 I have been having a couple of issues lately it started about 3 month ago first my engine light come on so we hooked it up and told me it was cam sensor and crank sensor so I changed them and seemed to work for about 2 weeks we did a full oil change with new filter that also worked but was still struggling to start after that so we took it to a garage and they told me to change the crank and cam sensors again so I did cost me 70 for both but after that it just went down hill every time it was cold it really struggled to start or sometimes wouldn’t start at all (IT WOULD BUMP THO) it’s got to the point where we have to start it and rev the **** out of it for it to work I know you shouldn’t but only thing to start it we took it to another garage they hooked it up and said timing chain but we can’t hear anything from the engine and the car runs smooth when it’s warm no troubles and when it’s warm it will start normal we have changed spark plugs new battery thinner oil cam shaft crank shaft sensors idle control valve checked all the earths changed the ignition barrel let’s say almost all the sensors are changed another thing there is a really potent smell of petrol when starting please any advice would be amazing I’m getting sick of spending money when the cars not worth allot at all

I have tried that with no luck it doesn’t seem to make a difference at all still sometimes won’t start even if removed I will just have to change the chain only other option