Car Pics...

...with new rims on

micrakei6.jpg

micrakei5.jpg

micrakei4.jpg

micrakei3.jpg

micrakei2.jpg

micrakei1.jpg

and what it would of looked like if i had gotten the 60mm powercoil springs...

micrakei7.jpg

Looks nice and smooth man, i think you should colour code the door handles and maybe get some front and rer splitters. sweet

Looks sweet! Am really fond of those rims. What are they?

Though i'm not sure that the springs would melt your tyres :upside:

thats a nice car, but my favourit bit was ur comment on the group buy lol, that was realy sweet

ohh yea it's looking soo good now mate. i think tints + chrome mesh :)

hows the fix up on the door going?

are you getting scuffage with those springs?)

cheers guys for those.

jay i was thinking of colour coding the handles, but ive sprayed soo much of the back to black stuff on them over the years that id have to sand them down good and proper like there was no tomorrow if i was doing a DIY job and at the mo i dont think i can be bothered will all that, but will get it down by the pro's at the same time when i can afford to get all the other dents and scratches sorted out.

yeh i had doubts at first about the rims, cos they are 6.5x15 and my old ones were 7x15 which fiilled the arches really well in terms of width without any rubbing, sooo these new ones looked a bit skinny at first but the style of them more than makes up for it. They are Kei Racing Force 10's in Hypersilver.

As for lowering, well its debatable, as it could be anything between 40mm to 50mm. dont really know.

door's still in the same condition as you saw it last nex, but since got hold of a door which needs to be sprayed up, ill get round to that when finances permit me to do so. same with light window tints. oh and get the front springs done again another 20mm off i reckon.

no problems with rubbing from 3 of the wheels, but the drivers side rear wheel that protrudes further out than the other when lowered can (when it feels like it) sometimes catch the inner lip of the arch when driving through Croydons notorious pot holes, and thats only if there are 3 or more ppl in the car.

Back