Car Paint

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

does anyone know a company that can mix a car paint colour and put it in an aerosol can? Been looking and cant seem to find many?

Cheers

Steve

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
You local motor factors will, or will point you in the right direction. Or go and ask in a local body shop who in the area does it.

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Halfords mixes paints, colour match is good. Only downer is that they want like 13 quid for little can.

Our halfords said they wont do it and when they did they huffed and puffed about doing it, there arnt a lot of motorfactors about here and none will do paint themself. Been a bodyshop and they want themselfs to do the work which i dont want as its only the side arches which i want to do myself grr

OP
OP
imp124

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
I just dont want to order paint off the internet and find its completely the wrong colour, i would prefer to go in and find out somewhere, but i will give these a try cheers :)

joshbl

Site Supporter
I just went to nissan. Told me what my colour code was and got a 150ml aerosol of base and another of clear for £9.97

i go to a place called middletons in gloucester brilliant service and paint match look factory not sure if they deliver though