Car cutting out

When I had the same problem on my Saab 9-3 it was the throttle body throttle position sensor.........(had to replace the whole throttle body to cure it:()

Cam sensor changed and it complelty killed the car, till i put the old sensor back in, i have noticed mine dies under heavy braking (not that i ever speed) and my oil light breifly flashes, so im wondering if theres some sort of pressure drop

Sent from my E6653 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Cam sensor changed and it complelty killed the car, till i put the old sensor back in, i have noticed mine dies under heavy braking (not that i ever speed) and my oil light breifly flashes, so im wondering if theres some sort of pressure drop

Sent from my E6653 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Oil light flashing?
Low oil pressure due to intermitant very low idle rpm or either insufficient engine oil in sump or worn out engine bearings/oil pump, oil sludge in galleries. Needs addressing ASAP. :eek:

Last edited:
My k12 does the same. Its also currently outside and its as dead as it can be because it drains the battery constantly. Its been replaced with a note but would still prefer to fix the issues and sell it on

Maybe you have an air leak on the inlet manifold side of the engine and when you brake the vacuum servo is causing the idle to drop to low ? A new cam sensor shouldn't make the engine not run?

Back