Car Alarm

R

ricardo_swarez

im going to buy an alarm off ebay, i was wondering if anyone knows any places were there are thatcham approved fitters of alarms? and how much its cost? its a thatcham catorgory one and is the toad ai606

OP
OP
R

ricardo_swarez

lol wanting a certificate realy, but thanks for the offer, heard you went to cruise wigan just after i seen you, with k and b?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
i didnt know you need a cert. for em, is it the diy gti one off ebay bout £35? im thinkin bout getting one of them + the remote central locking.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, I saw you chatting to Brendan and Kristian. :)

My exhaust was blowing really bad on that day. I had caught it bringing my car out of the garden on the ramp.... and it was blowing at the manifold-exhaust joint. :( How embarassing to drive home. It got worse, as the day went on... but I re-seated the front pipe back in the manifold after. :D

-Elliot

OP
OP
R

ricardo_swarez

r05- you only need the cert if you want to get a discount on insurance or the insurance company requires you to have an alarm in order to be insured by them, im going for a toad ai606 off ebay, nice alarms, but im thinking the fitting will cost me an arm and a leg