• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Do it to document everything you do to it mate, that way if you get comments then great, if you don't then it doesn't matter.

Tbf how many comments were you expecting for fitting mudflaps? Lol

Keep at it and I'm sure as you go a long you'll generate more interest

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Why? lol.

I wasn't trying to be harsh, its worth documenting everything you do, but my point was there's not a lot you can say to that.

Fwiw you've made good progress and it's good to see someone putting time and effort in restoring/correcting these rather than sticking crap on from Halfords.

Titan/Fuchs fully synthetic is a good choice for oil, looks like you're looking after it well and it shows in the work you've done.

Thanks mate did top coat today
40358157_853510481509821_8899649738891067392_n.jpg
I'm having a brain fart. What on earth is this?

Anyone have any tips on painting a wraparound spoiler?
When I painted by bumper it didn’t come out as even remotely ‘shiny’... looks more satin than metallic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any tips on painting a wraparound spoiler?
When I painted by bumper it didn’t come out as even remotely ‘shiny’... looks more satin than metallic.

Did you use cans?, They don't often come out shiney, or you end up caking it on and then risking runs , tho come polish it,

Did you use cans?, They don't often come out shiney, or you end up caking it on and then risking runs , tho come polish it,

It was specially colour mixed from the local body shop... top quality stuff! I suppose the reason for lack of shine is that I never got round to really polishing the bumper up. My bad!

It was specially colour mixed from the local body shop... top quality stuff! I suppose the reason for lack of shine is that I never got round to really polishing the bumper up. My bad!

To get a proper shine your best off with a spray gun , cans struggle,.tho I just cake.it on and.hope for.the best.some.times of i have too

That's great! I'd rather see a hundred unique blogs that are small than 2 huge blogs.
Everyone does things a little differently, and even if you follow what someone else does your story will be different.
Plus, look at the people asking questions about your blog, you're helping more people than you know, most people don't even leave a comment. Some probably don't even have an account on here!
I look forward to your updates, when you have the time. I'll follow your new one!