Canadian K13, looking for some help.

Hello let me thank you in advance to anyone whom responds to this, just so if I forget I don't look like a boob. I am looking to buy a new Micra here in Canada ( 9 995 I mean who wouldn't want it ), and I've gone through several test drives and meetings with the dealers here. I wanted to get the side sills ( they call them side sill spoilers in the brochure here ), but there apparently are unavailable at the moment. I even asked them if they could purchase a replacement part, but they say that they are currently unavailable ( which I highly doubt ). So the first question I would like to know, is if there is a part on a car and it gets damaged, is there not always an available part to replace it whether it be painted or primed... and the second question I would like to ask is... ( sorry for the horribly long run on sentence ) where in the world are the k13s body the same as the ones here in Canada. ( we received a different front grill ) I just want to get those side sills so badly but I don't want to have to upgrade to the sr....

ps thank you for reading this

also I already have negotiated the Sr spoiler with the integrated led light, so why shouldnt I be able to get the side sills.

I believe that the k13 you'll get will have been built in mexico, so it's not like they have to ship all the bits from Europe or Asia <_<

Although it may be possible for you to do so if Nissan are adamant that they can't/won't ^_^

The k13 recently had a face lift here in the European market, looks better now im my opinion ;)

Original 2010 release
http://www.hammondnissanpartsstore..../micra_sports_skirts_chrome_mirror_caps_1.jpg

2013 face lift
http://i.auto-bild.de/mdb/large/44/k13-f22.jpg

Not sure if any of that will help? :p

Edit: I just checked Nissan.ca and you have the new face micra
I'm pretty sure most countries that sell the micra sell that version now ;)

I believe that the k13 you'll get will have been built in mexico, so it's not like they have to ship all the bits from Europe or Asia <_<

Although it may be possible for you to do so if Nissan are adamant that they can't/won't ^_^

The k13 recently had a face lift here in the European market, looks better now im my opinion ;)

Original 2010 release
http://www.hammondnissanpartsstore..../micra_sports_skirts_chrome_mirror_caps_1.jpg

2013 face lift
http://i.auto-bild.de/mdb/large/44/k13-f22.jpg

Not sure if any of that will help? :p

Edit: I just checked Nissan.ca and you have the new face micra
I'm pretty sure most countries that sell the micra sell that version now ;)

thank you very very much that does help.... its just the lower plastic sill that i am looking for... and i have been pressuring the dealer to find it for me ( like 5 actually ) and, if you compare the two pictures you will know what i meant. on the k13 picture you will notice the lower sills are missing.... not the plastic bump guards but the sill at the very bottom along the where a running board would be..... i just want that one part. i am even willing as to have it painted myself... but they are telling me it is unavailable... this makes me worry because they are trying to bump me up to the sr so i can get them but i dont want any of the extra gadgets. so basically they are saying that i cannot get the part, and that means i cannot get a part if i damage the car until it becomes available. ( this is mostly the grounds of my arguement towards them finding me the part, and no worries i have been driving for almost 9 years since i was of legal age to drive with a spotless record, i just figure this would be the best way to argue to them that they need to find that part for me )

Keep at them buddy, if they are pressing you to upgrade you may be able to wrangle a better price for the higher spec in the end
Well... it's worth a shot :p

I was gonna suggest that Nissan4u.com site, they have quite an extensive parts list, unfortunately the k13 isn't on it :(

Might be worth emailing Nissan Europe if the north American Nissan is still being unhelpful ;)