Can somone get me a wire diagram please

Charlotte001

Ex. Club Member
Hi can someone scan me a wire diagram please? I'm fitting an alarm and need a few of the electrical points. I would like it for the 88 K10 Auto 998

Thanks Charlotte

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
A diagram is in the haynes manual

You should be able to wire an alarm kit in without one too! No doubt it connects to the door switches in some way, positive & earth. The alarm should have instructions too

OP
OP
C

Charlotte001

Ex. Club Member
The alarm has sort of instructions. My K10 doesn't appear to have door pins. The alarm instructions are saying I need to wire to the feed point to the interior lights the K10 I've got has interior lights, however there isn't any power going to them which is why a wire diagram would be helpful.

I know it's in the haynes, I'm unable to obtain one till late this week.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Every K10 has them. They're black rubber things. Remove the rear door cards and you'l see the wiring for them in there. Also visible when you open the doors

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Almost every K10 wiring diagram i have ever seen appears to be incorrect.

Check the doors if there is no push switch then youll need to fit one. All the alarm cares about is a negative door trigger for the door pins.

OP
OP
C

Charlotte001

Ex. Club Member
Alarm now fitted just got to fit central locking. Major problem was my K10 is Automatic so had to amend the wiring slightly.

Charlotte

Might be of more use if you indicate which wiring diagram you want as there is a fair few mate
Hi K - I need a schematic / wiring diagram for the fuel & engine temp sensors / instrument panel, if you've got one.
PS: - My 1988 1.0L K10 Micra fuel guage always reads low (1/4 tank) even for a full tank. Although directly 'stimulating' the guage with+12v makes it rise slowly to the top/full position,... as it charges the 0.22uF capacitor on the rear of the instrument panel.
- Is there an easy way to get to the (tank) SENDER unit to check it out, without draining & pulling the tank ???
Thanks
Joe