can some one tell me when next midlands meet is

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moorey

as im a new member i wanna meet new people and get some ideas for my micra

Batch

Ex. Club Member
welcome to the midlands meet section Moorey. Think Kev is our current Midlands rep, he pops on here every now and again to post details of Midlands meets. It's usually in Leicester at the Meridian Center if i remember correctly? Either way Leicester isn't too bad from Tamworth.

Should be one soon i think

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
If a meet ever happens around any areas I still know in Birmigham or close I'll try make an appearance and it's an excuse to visit some old friends down there

Batch

Ex. Club Member
I'd be happy to attend a meet in Birmingham, on the outskirts somewhere would be good.

Alternatively i've heard Landor Street on a Friday or Sunday night is pretty hectic!!? :)

Disclaimer: i do not condone street racing of any kind......!

R

Ray1

Batch said:
I'd be happy to attend a meet in Birmingham, on the outskirts somewhere would be good.

Alternatively i've heard Landor Street on a Friday or Sunday night is pretty hectic!!? :)

Disclaimer: i do not condone street racing of any kind......!

Do you mean Landor St as in Bordesley Green/Saltley not far from the Blues ground? If you do, its more than hectic! I personally wouldn't go anywhere near there due to plenty of police and some nutter drivers etc

OP
OP
M

Moorey

wot do u think about having a meet in tamworth

we could meet a the snow dome wot do u think theres a bar there and it as a huge car park

OP
OP
M

Moorey

hi kev when will the next midlands meet be how about having 1 at the snow dome in tamworth

OP
OP
M

Moorey

leave it with me i will try and get something sorted in the next 2 weeks let me no if any one is intrested in meeting at the snow dome in the next 2 weeks

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Just seen this thread. As tom said, I'm local to you Moorey. I'm over in Tamworth quite a bit actually & the Snowdome seems like a good place to meet up. Theres Bowling at Strykers/namco arcade accross the road too for people unfamiliar with the area.....

Saturday 24th @ 1 seems good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.