Can anyone do me a favour?

HASAN

micrarri power!!
I just wanted to see what my would look like in a certain way but idk how to use photoshop. Is there anyone willing to photoshop one of my pictures and show me the result?

I just wanted to see what my would look like in a certain way but idk how to use photoshop. Is there anyone willing to photoshop one of my pictures and show me the result?

If you can post, or message me, the photos and describe what you want doing I can have a go this evening when I get my laptop out ;)

If you can post, or message me, the photos and describe what you want doing I can have a go this evening when I get my laptop out ;)

Ahh! I'm sorry just seen this now!! I can take photos tomorrow and will let you know what I want doing. Thanks a lot!! :)

Yeah well I'll post the pics on here and tell u what I'd like and if you'd like to mess around with it you're more than welcome :)

Ok so I've the pictures...things I want doing are

1) lowered slightly (35-40mm)
2) either BBS alloys or banded steelies AND normal steels with green lip on the rim
3) bigger exhaust
4) limo tints on the back three windows

Thank you so much. U guys are awesome!
3)

Here are the pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405794053.558057.jpg

And for the exhaust

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405794075.390022.jpg

Find a pic of the wheel options you want, and the exhaust... Less hassle for the person doing the photo chop for you, and quicker!

Back